Disney Million Dreams Feb. See post #28 for link to past downloads!

Disneychick74

AKA "Blue" or "Miss Blue"
Just to let you know they are doing an online entry to YOAMD contest. You can enter every day in Feb and every time you enter it gives you a Digiprize
Like a Widget, desktop bobblehead and cute things like that.
Good Luck All!
:wizard:

ETA Aliceblue found a place to get all Past and present Downloads for the daily entry Check out her post for the link at post #28 :)

Well, the Mac apps don't work for me, but I am glad I know about the contest! Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2

site is not working for me too and I am not a mac well it does not matter only open to US 50 states. Sometime I really hate to be Canadian. Oh well will keep trying but at least I got the dreams suite in VMK so at least my virtual dream is complete :)

Maybe there was a sudden burst of activity on the site....I just entered and downloaded a digigoodie.....try again tomorrow. :goodvibes

site is not working for me too and I am not a mac well it does not matter only open to US 50 states. Sometime I really hate to be Canadian. Oh well will keep trying but at least I got the dreams suite in VMK so at least my virtual dream is complete :)

Enter anyway, I just did so I could get the cool digiprize :thumbsup2

Well it wouldn't work for me. I clicked on Enter Sweepstakes and it gives me Problem loading page. :( Guess I'll try later. Thanks for letting everyone know about it though. :)

there is something wrong with this website, i knew i had signed up on this website but it doesn't work. When i try to register it makes me type in my password again, and says i need to use letters a-z, blah blah blah. when i try to join now, it makes me reenter my password. Am i doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the website?

It is totally not working for me, I cant access that disney website, I dont like how they reduced the access to the disney site, it was my favorite site before, the site of my country is so lame :l

LOL ok I can totally be entertained for hours with my digi prize today. :) its the goofy swinging sphere :) Maybe its due to my lack of a life? Eh who cares, its pretty sweet haha.

Is there any way this thread can be stickied, at least for the remainder of the month? I can never remember the URL without this thread.

Is there any way this thread can be stickied, at least for the remainder of the month? I can never remember the URL without this thread.

If your computer has the option, when you're on the dreams promotion page, click the tab that says "Favorites" and click on "Add to Favorites." (Then hit OK) That way you can have a quick link. ;)

I am new to the board. I just found out about the Disney Digiprizes and missed the first seven. Would anyone be willing to email them to me? Thank you so much.

I am new to the board. I just found out about the Disney Digiprizes and missed the first seven. Would anyone be willing to email them to me? Thank you so much.

Well, I'm not sure, but I think you need more posts beofre you can PM, but once you get enough posts, if you want to PM me your email address, I can send you 5-7. I'm missing the first four, also, so if anyone feels like sending them to me while they send them to you, I'd appreciate that, also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter