Disney milestones--Booked flights!

I just booked:
-my taxi to the airport
-my taxi from the airport
-bought memory maker
-bought my travel insurance

54 days to go!

Have you used Memory Maker before? I've always thought about trying it, but never have.
I used photo pass for attractions last time and I loved but I found myself wishing I had my water park pics and pics with the whole family not one person missing because they were holding the camera. It's totally worth it to me.

OP I don't want you to think I am mean person.Your post is a better fit on our Happy Dance Board.i will not move right now.TP&S Board is more for questions about trip details,attractions , planning your days at WDW.Your post is more of a announcement,hope you understand. Danny PS Have a magical trip and time at WDW

Last edited:
I am still a ways out. Airfare is booked, I am still waiting for candlelight processional packages. I completely agree with you-the trip is much more real when the airfare is booked.
Have a magical vacation.

Still waiting to see when/if Disney will release the Salute package before I can proceed with anything else. Also just waiting for airfare to drop a bit more before I get the plane tickets.

Booked Flight
Booked Resort
Purchased Epcot tickets
Purchased MNSSHP tickets

Saving up for Universal tickets for the WWoHP and for Disney water park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter