Disney matrix for beverage charges

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
I just found this matrix on the disneycruise website under Questions and Answers, Fun on Board:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...unOnboardFAQGrping#FunOnBoardTolietTrainedFAQ

It indicates that the only beverage available free through stateroom service is coffee, while there will be a charge for milk, juice, tea, etc.

Is this new? I've been reading these boards for a year now and I always thought milk and juice were free from roomservice.

Peggy

The matrix is wrong. :) Always has been. They do not charge you for tea, milk or juice with room service.

Thank you, Michelle! It is discouraging to go to the source for accurate information and still get it wrong. :o

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter