• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney math is Awesome!!

disneydad1000

Mouseketeer
I just booked ADR for Crystal Palace for 8:20am,I was very excited to get a reservation,being that its only 82 days until our vacation.I proceed and tell my wife the good news.Then she says to me "since Nick (our son) is 3 now and not the best behaved at sit down dinners,Ithought we agreed no sit down dining this year".We also have an 8yr daughter.So then I said to my wife "honey look at it this way,for about 25 bucks a person ,not only do we get to walk down Main Street USA with no crowds,which is priceless for me,we also get to see a few characters without waiting in line,and to top it off you get a great meal,and if Nick acts up I just simply remove him from Crystal Palace and let you and Alexis enjoy your breakfast".She hesitated for a minute and she said "you know what that actually sounds very good ,we will do that".Bam Disney math at it's finest!!This is our 7th year in a row driving from upstate New York.

The good thing about a place like Crystal Palace is if your son is antsy, you can easily get up and walk around with him. It's a buffet so everyone is always up and walking around anyway. You wouldn't be out of place or disturbing anyone to take a stroll around the room. And the place is so loud that even if he's being vocal, that's probably okay too (within reason of course).

That's what i told the wife and if he gets so bad i take him away from the situation..Don't want to be a burden for the other folks..I respect other families..wouldn't want to spoil there time.I have no problem walking away.Like i said we've been there 7 yrs in a row and I take my kids away if needed.I'm not an entitled parent I understand the pit falls of kids misbehaving..I remove them..period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter