Disney Maternity Shirt?

jlbridg2

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, It's my first time posting in the Family boards, but I figured this is the place I'd find the most Disney Moms. I'm pregnant and we are heading to the world in a month and I need a Mickey maternity shirt.... any ideas on where I can find one? I have done some google searches, but haven't come up with anything so far. I have seen them on people before, but never in a store. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jessica

Congratulations! Motherhood Maternity had them last year when I was PG, but I don't know if they still do...

if you are into DIY, you have to check out the disigns board at the bottom of the homepage here...those designers could customize something for you and they do such great work!

Motherhood is having a great sale - additional 40% their sale items. I got a mickey shirt there last week! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter