Disney Manicure?

CrispImage

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if there is anywhere in Downtown Disney that will do "Disney Nails"?

My daughter is now to old for BBB but she loved that experience when we went to WDW when she was 9. Was wondering if maybe we could get our nails done the afternoon we arrive in Anaheim at Downtown Disney so we are "park ready" for the next day.

I would try and have them done before we leave home (Australia) but we have nearly 2 weeks of travelling around (Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco) before we reach Anaheim so they may not be in great shape by the time we reach the parks.

Thank you
Kylie

The only place in the resort that does nails is the spa at the Grand Californian, but not sure if they do Disney nails and they will be pricey. I'm sure there are a ton of nail shops nearby where you could go to have a manicure done.

I'd look at the surrounding area, too. I just looked on Google maps for 'nail salon disneyland CA' and found one in just about every direction 5-10 blocks from the parks. I would suggest checking out reviews online also, and maybe emailing (i was going to suggest calling, but if you're all the way in Australia...) to ask if they have any Disneyland designs. I bet that would be a super fun souvenir for her!

The GCH is also beautiful and that would be a lovely experience without leaving the Disney bubble!

Have fun planning!

If I was looking for a grown up BBB I'd stay on-site and do the GC spa. Local nail salons would be fine for regular, but I'd want to spend more for a special experience.

Before our trip last year, I bought some Disney nail decals on Etsy and had my regular nail lady put them on for me. Got my 6 yo the same decals, just smaller, for her nails too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter