Disney Makeup at Walgreens! *pictures included!*

Some ELF products are great and some are not so great just like other drug store brands. I love their eye shadow Primer and their liquid eyeliner pen. I have never been impressed with the pigmentation of their eye shadow in the past, but I might have to snag one of the books since they are just so darn cute. I figure I can always give it to my daughters if I don't like it.

I found it at another Walgreens in our area. Bought dd the Elsa nail polishes because they were on clearance and the Ariel (her favorite) makeup bag for a treat on our trip to WDW this month.

So it sounds like to me reading your review it for preteens just starting to wear makeup?

That's my feeling on Elf in general. DD13 has quite a few things from them and the colors all come out very muted/pastel compared to how they look in the packaging. Which is nice for a kid just learning how to apply makeup or a who goes to school that has strict rules about what she can wear (which is why DD likes them), but not so much for an adult used to better brands. But I'm still going to check Walgreens for the Belle collection next time I'm in town. Even if my daughters are the only ones to use it I think it is just too cute to pass up!

This is on clearance at my store and going fast. I bought a lip balm for $1.09 and a Belle 2 pc clutch for $5.19 yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter