Disney Magical Experience Room check-in

linjohn

Mouseketeer
How do I check in two different people in my Disney experience so they each pay for there own room. I have them both linked to my Disney experience as I am the planner.

I am the primary guest and my sister is linked to me, but my sister doesn’t have her own my Disney experience app.

You can't "be the planner," each person should be the primary guest on the reservation they're responsible for. The reservations should be linked first to the primary guest's My Disney Experience account.
Does that mean that my sister will have to set up her own account?

I am the primary guest and my sister is linked to me, but my sister doesn’t have her own my Disney experience app.

Are you staying in one room or two rooms?
If two, then she needs to create her own MDE account and add her reservation there. The two of you can add each other as friends/family, but typically, the person whose credit card was used to guarantee the reservation (one day deposit) will get their credit card charged for the trip upon check out, unless it gets changed.

Are you staying in one room or two rooms?
If two, then she needs to create her own MDE account and add her reservation there. The two of you can add each other as friends/family, but typically, the person whose credit card was used to guarantee the reservation (one day deposit) will get their credit card charged for the trip upon check out, unless it gets changed.
We have two separate rooms with two different reservation numbers.

We have two separate rooms with two different reservation numbers.
Yes, she has to create her own My Disney Experience account. If she wants to charge things to her room, she needs an account and to enter in a credit card number and to set up a pin number. Once she creates her account, you can send her a friend request and link your two reservations together to be able to coordinate.

Yes, she has to create her own My Disney Experience account. If she wants to charge things to her room, she needs an account and to enter in a credit card number and to set up a pin number. Once she creates her account, you can send her a friend request and link your two reservations together to be able to coordinate.
Our two reservations are linked together now as I have made all our dining plans and park passes. I can see her reservation on my MDE which has a different number than mine, but it won’t let me do room checkin. If I try to do room checkin for her it is showing my address and credit card info.

Our two reservations are linked together now as I have made all our dining plans and park passes. I can see her reservation on my MDE which has a different number than mine, but it won’t let me do room checkin. If I try to do room checkin for her it is showing my address and credit card info.
Yes, that is why she needs her own MDE account. Right now the system has them under your account. Just because the room is in her name, doesn't mean that it is not on your account. At this point, since you made all of the park reservations and stuff already, you might have to have Disney separate the two of you. She will still have to make her own MDE account. I guess that I don't understand what the issue is. Does she not want to?

It's under her name, but it needs to be her account so she can assign her own payment and make charges back to the room. You can still be the planner when she has her own account. You'll be linked under family and friends.

As others have said she needs her own account. We have done it in the past where my son has his own account and we link everyone to my account. When we arrive, we just go to the front desk and let them sort out the cc's. They can assign a cc to a specific account/MB/ticket.

As others have said she needs her own account. We have done it in the past where my son has his own account and we link everyone to my account. When we arrive, we just go to the front desk and let them sort out the cc's. They can assign a cc to a specific account/MB/ticket.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter