• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic ~ Valentine's Day (February 14), 2016 ~ 4-Night Bahamas

not impressed with any of the airfare that has been released. I hope they go down at some point, b/c I'm not paying $400/pp. to fly to FL for a 4 night cruise!! :(((

Agreed. Jet Blue just released their fares this morning and they're outrageous. I can't even book SW as their flights are showing as "unavailable". The cost of airfare is going to become a big problem for the cruise industry as well as WDW, Universal, etc. and pretty much every tourist destination.

Last edited:
now Jet Blue's pulled their flights. They said they were having a problem and they should be back up tonight or tomorrow. At some point, they must have been $130/pp each way because that is what is coming up on all the travel sites (but it doesn't let you go all the way through), so HOPEFULLY when they release again there will be some that low. $300/pp is really the max I can bring myself to pay.

Hi, seeking out "fellow" cruisers for this cruise.

My husband and I will be on this, our 15th Disney cruise. Our daughters are all in their 20's, and NONE of them will be on this cruise with us :D!

February is my favorite time to cruise. The weather is warm but not overly hot, and the ocean is usually comfortable enough to be it.

Hi, seeking out "fellow" cruisers for this cruise.

My husband and I will be on this, our 15th Disney cruise. Our daughters are all in their 20's, and NONE of them will be on this cruise with us :D!

February is my favorite time to cruise. The weather is warm but not overly hot, and the ocean is usually comfortable enough to be it.

:welcome:

Hi! This is our second Disney cruise. February last year on the Dream was really pleasant weather wise! Any fish extender groups forming?

None so far i would check the fb group and see. I know lately people haven't been as enthusiastic about FE's for one reason or another I do my own FE exchange for my family, we make a fish extender and just leave gifts for one another. I prefer it this way.

Glad to hear the weather is ok in Feb. I was/am nervous about that!
I haven't had any luck finding affordable flights. I may have to switch us to the 3 night that leaves 2/18 instead. :sad::sad2:
So bummed but I cant justify paying $2,000 in airfare for a 4 night cruise.

And never mind JetBlue...some of their flights are $700 per person one-way!!! :scared1:

Canadian Dollar is BRUTAL right now vs. US... hoping for a rebound before final payment is due! Has someone started a FE list yet? Our kids love exploring the ship delivering secret surprises!

Walt's Wife (Kris)

Barf. I hate facebook. Why don't people use this forum instead???
I'll ask my husband to look for it. thanks.

Barf. I hate facebook. Why don't people use this forum instead???
I'll ask my husband to look for it. thanks.

I'd prefer it (and most chatter/communication) be done through here as well...but that ship has sailed (see what I did there ;)). Just look at the lack of activity in this thread for a sailing less than 6 months away. I'm sure there are some sailings that still end up having very active threads here, but unfortunately the trend is both undeniable and irreversible at this point. Most of the activity is shifting you-know-where.

Hi! This is our second Disney cruise. February last year on the Dream was really pleasant weather wise! Any fish extender groups forming?
We will be on this cruise. Last year we cruised Feb. vacation week and it turned very cold at the end of the cruise! HOW COLD? It was colder then our June Alaska cruise. Think 50 deg.'s on the last sea day. lol

This will be our 5th Feb. cruise and it is usually 70-80's and the water is 70-72. Nice for us Northern folks! lol

Hello everyone!! I am new to these boards and am going on my first cruise ever next month!! I read on another forum about joining a Fish Extender group for my trip. Does anyone know where I can do this? Thanks so much!!

OMG thank you so much! I get more excited every single day! It's gonna be a long month until it gets here HAHAHA

Soooo excited. First Disney cruise. DSs are 6 and 8. I just tried to join the Facebook group. Hoping to do the FE (but literally just learned about it tonight). My question for the DCL veterans... Should we be concerned about jellies, sea lice, and no-see-ums (sand flies) while at Castaway? I'm kind of freaking out a little. Three more weeks.

Hi I'm 15 years old and I am really nervous to go to the vibe on the disney cruise because this time my older sister unfortunately will not be going on the cruise because she is going to be on a school trip, I've never been on a cruise without her so I was just wondering if anyone had teenagers or is a teenager that is going to be in the vibe on this cruise so that I will at least know of someone before I go since I will not have my sister with me.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter