Disney Magic Servers...

CrusingFamily4

Mouseketeer
I know the majority of servers are great on board the Disney Magic. However, our first cruise was less than stellar. My in-laws are joining us for the first time this trip, and I would love a great server to assist us in wooing them over to the Disney Brand. Sooo, having said that. Did you have a great server onboard the Disney Magic, and if so... what was their name?

Thanks in advance!!

Jonathan from the Philippines or Julia from Ukraine. We had them when they were a service team (Julia has been promoted now) and they were both amazing!

When we sailed in December, we had Jimson from India and Ralex from the Philippines. Both were exceptional.

We also had Jimson...phenomenal server and excellent personality!! We would definitely recommend him!

We loved Cindy from Trinidad on the Magic - she was the first server in 5 cruises who we truly enjoyed. Her partner was DUI from Indonesia - we really liked them both.

We loved Cindy from Trinidad on the Magic - she was the first server in 5 cruises who we truly enjoyed. Her partner was DUI from Indonesia - we really liked them both.

In 2010 she had an infant back home, she would call him each night and sing to him. She likes to sing and does karaoke in the crew lounge. If anyone has the pleasure of meeting her, ask her about her song calls home.

We just got off on Sunday, I Made (pronounced Mah-dey) and Non, both from Indonesia, were amazing!

i have been posting for info about Cindy on the find your server thread for a while...I'm glad u mentioned her. When were you on board? We saw her 4 years ago and she went waaaaaay out of her way one breakfast (she wasn't a member of our mdr serving team) to please my DGD. We wrote a letter of commendation about her.

We will definitely ask for her come our next (far away) cruise IF we are on Magic

She was with us last April - we were on a back to back on the Magic. She really was just amazing - she went above and beyond for my kids. I would love to see her again!

We loved Hilash from India. Very attentive, and always good fun, but not too in your face, which is nice!

We love "Rose" (Ruzika) from Croatia and consider her a friend now. It is hard for us to book a cruise on any other ship now because Rose adds so much to our experience when we are on the Magic. We miss her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter