Disney Magic Reimagined on right now on TLC

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Talking about the whole reimagining (2013). We have it on Cablevision channel 28 but obviously your channel will be different.

I actually forgot she had a few upgrades just this week as well!! (not in the show).

MJ

Last edited:
I am watching it now and it's making me want to cruise! We are trying to plan our 10th anniversary in June and now I'm thinking this would be amazing! Do you know if the cruise line offers AP discounts?

Not on my TLC on DirecTV?? Doesn't even come up in a search. All I see for the rest of the day is "Suddenly Royal" and "True Stories of the E.R."

I caught half of it and now makes me want to go back not the Magic!! Looks awesome. May need to do a New Years Eve 2016 cruise

Oh, well. I think it's on YouTube anyway......

We were on the maiden voyage of the Magic back on July 30, 1998. We were also on the first sailing after her reimagining and most recently on the EBTA. Love the old girl!!!

MJ

I watched that about two weeks ago. I like those behind the scenes types of shows to get you really interested in the inner workings of how the ship operates. Also, Food Network had a special about the food (prep, storage, presentation) on the Dream about six months ago. It was really neat to see how they make all of that food work out for 4,000 passengers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter