Disney Magic Questions

shanakona26

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Does anyone have any opinion on 2522? I checked the Deck 2 "noisy room" list, and it is right next to a room considered "noisy" - 2520. I'm just wondering what 2522 will be like. We had a great time this year on Disney Wonder #2024 - with no problems regarding noise, etc. Just would like the same type of experience next year on Magic.

Also, unrelated, just wondering what the weather is usally like in April

And, if there is a speciality coffee bar on the Magic? I don't recall that on the Wonder...

Thanks for any input

The only answer I know is the last. There is the Cove Cafe near the adult pool. My DW found it on St. Thomas day and returned many times thereafter. I imagine April is beautiful weather wise. Probably getting real warm.

Originally posted by shanakona26
And, if there is a speciality coffee bar on the Magic? I don't recall that on the Wonder...

All of the bars and restaurants are equipped so that they can make speciality coffees. I believe the only difference between them and the Cove Cafe is that it offers more of a choice as far as beans go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter