• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic or Fantasy for 7-Night Western Carribean?

WallDisney

Earning My Ears
This decision is driving me crazy. First of all, my family has cruised on the Disney Magic twice, both times shortly after the refurb, and have sailed on Disney Dream once this past October. We seemed to enjoy the Magic more but we were only on the 4-night Bahama cruise on the Dream and the whole vacation seemed extremely rushed. This is our first 7 night and would be our first time on the Fantasy. I know that the Dream and Fantasy are pretty much alike concerning size. I can't decide if I just enjoyed the smaller ship more or if there just wasn't enough time on the Dream to enjoy how large and how much there was to offer than the Magic.

Now all of the being said...please share which ship you prefer and why. I really appreciate your input:flower3:

We were deciding on the thing and I picked the fantasy only because I wanted to go to Falmouth because we have never been there before. I like the Fantasy has the splash area (which the dream doesn't) and my dd does use it a lot and there never seems to be many people there.
I prefer the Magic personally because of the amount of people and because it will have a character breakfast which I like.
I did see the Fantasy might be trying that now too but it sounds like it isn't on all sailings yet. My husband says the Fantasy pirate show is the best of the 4 ships, his opinion obviously.
No help in your decision I know but good luck- I love planning the cruises and usually change my mind 100 times before I actually stick with one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter