Disney Magic - Nov 10, 2012 - Western Caribbean from Galveston - Sun, Fun & Beaches!

Hey, we went to Rainforest Cafe this afternoon. Did you see us? :wave2:

It could be a little crazier than usual down by the port tomorrow. The Railroad Museum is taking delivery of a new locomotive and is having a big event. I'm sure some of the roads will be blocked when the locomotive arrives. Now I want to do some train chasing before we board the ship...

Traffic is bad we are about 35
Miles outside of Galveston and breaking 20 MPH at best nothing but break lights.

Hope the traffic won't be too crazy tomorrow. My step father is driving us down in the morning, and hoping to get back in time for some game on tv. We'll be dropped off as early as he can manage ;)

I'm still finishing up packing. We're veteran cruisers, but I've never had to pack an extra suitcase for costumes and FE gifts before! (Welcome to DCL.) My husband actually came home and looked at the array of suitcases I'd packed and said, "Honey, where are my clothes supposed to go?" "Um, in the garment bag? The bag I had originally designated for you got filled with costumes."

The Magic has arrived. We can clearly see her from the walkway outside our hotel room.

Corinna

Yay!!! The day is finally here! I wish I could see the ship from my room (jealous!!). I am sitting quietly, waiting for my family to wake up already!! I am too excited for this... It might be time for some "accidental" noise to get this party started!

Lovely%2520sight%2520to%2520see%2520from%2520the%2520hotel%2520balcony%2521%2520Our%2520ship%252C%2520the%2520Disney%2520Magic..jpg

Here she is!

We're at the Country Inn & Suites. I recommend this hotel, they've been great to us for 2 nights.

We are at the Holiday Inn at the Beach and love it here. We have been talking about doing one of the cruises that stop in Jamaica next year and if we do, I am sure we will stay at this hotel again. We are all picked up, but our shuttle is not leaving for another two hours.

Corinna

WOW!!! That was so very much fun! I hope everyone had as good of a time as we did! I am going to work extra hard this year so that we can go back again soon!

We had a great time, too! We're actually considering canceling the two week cruise we have booked on another line for next summer in favor of another Disney cruise.

My son's review - "That was the best cruise ever! So far..."

My husband's review - "Oh my gosh, there were so many kids..."

LOL, sounds like my family. Auri wants to start planning our next cruise on the Dream. The in laws had a great time, too. Halfway through one dinner, my MIL says to my FIL, "geez Gary, you don't eat like this at home!"... To which he replied, "you don't cook like this at home!". HEEHEE, That goes in the "things you can't get away with saying any time outside of vacation" category for sure!!

Hey everybody! Been doing laundry all day so wanted to check in and say hey! We had so much fun on the Magic......my 4 year old cried himself off of the ship, telling me how much he would miss Mickey!
I had a rough day on Sunday with the rough seas so I missed the Cruise meet. I did deliver some personalized mini coloring books to the fish extenders that i saw....hope at least some of you received one.
We booked another cruise for October 2013 on the Dream!!!!! And the anticipation begins................... :):hourglass:woohoo:

We had an amazing time, too.the food was not up to the usual standard, but that did not stop us from having a great time. I am glad that we managed to have two dinners at Palo though. We have now arrived at WDW and all the decorations at the hotel are up.

Corinna

rshagelberger said:
Hey everybody! Been doing laundry all day so wanted to check in and say hey! We had so much fun on the Magic......my 4 year old cried himself off of the ship, telling me how much he would miss Mickey!
I had a rough day on Sunday with the rough seas so I missed the Cruise meet. I did deliver some personalized mini coloring books to the fish extenders that i saw....hope at least some of you received one.
We booked another cruise for October 2013 on the Dream!!!!! And the anticipation begins................... :):hourglass:woohoo:

Thanks for the FE gifts.

We are home as well. Now it is time to let the laundry begin :laundy:
We had a wonderful time. Thank you everyone for the wonderful FE gifts :flower3: , my children were so excited every time we went to the room and found "mail"! My DH says our next vacation should be something different, he's not a huge fan of cruises, doesn't do well with the rocking of the boat. So I guess its time to start deciding which park to go to :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter