Disney Magic - Nov 10, 2012 - Western Caribbean from Galveston - Sun, Fun & Beaches!

Greetings everyone from Galveston! Windy here today at the beach!

The kids are super excited about the cruise! 2 days and we're all aboard!:cool1:

Yay! Less than 24 hours till we arrive in Galveston... We are picking our daughter up from school at noon and then we are on the road! We are full of celebrations in this group... happy everything to everyone! In our group we have my husband and both of his parents celebrating their birthdays and Mike's parents are also celebrating their anniversary. I have just about finished packing and cleaning house. I hate coming home to housework. See you all Saturday!!

Packed and ready to go. We fly out tomorrow at 2:00 and arrive at 10:00 pm. We are doing a little work Saturday morning and then meeting the rest of our group (31 of us) on the ship! YEA!

I'm still up making FE's for my clients sailing with me. Then I can start thinking about packing (whew). But we are all soooooooo excited.

Hi, this will be our first Disney Cruise. I am a travel agent and because I sell Disney, I thought it important to experience their cruises first hand. We are grandparents and on this cruise it is just my husband and myself. I know the fish extender program is closed, but is it possible to bring little treats for those with hangers on their doors? If so what is the number needed? We are so excited! We've done lots of cruises, but never Disney.

vmedisneymom said:
Hey everyone!

Today is my birthday and at 2 we are loading the car to head to dallas for my bday dinner and on to Corsicana - 4.5 hours today 3.5 tomorrow to Galveston! Lots to do but we are pretty mch packed! Hope all your travels to tx are smooth!!!

I wish you a happy belated birthday.

Corinna

Tower said:
Greetings everyone from Galveston! Windy here today at the beach!

The kids are super excited about the cruise! 2 days and we're all aboard!:cool1:

Welcome to Galveston. We arrived at the hotel around 8:30 PM yesterday after an uneventful flight. Unfortunately my body clock is still on UK time.

Corinna

goaway2getawaygal said:
Hi, this will be our first Disney Cruise. I am a travel agent and because I sell Disney, I thought it important to experience their cruises first hand. We are grandparents and on this cruise it is just my husband and myself. I know the fish extender program is closed, but is it possible to bring little treats for those with hangers on their doors? If so what is the number needed? We are so excited! We've done lots of cruises, but never Disney.

Welcome on board. We have 14 families with about 50 people total participating in the Fish Extender exchange.

Corinna

We are 99.5% packed and will be driving to Galveston early this afternoon. Safe travels to everyone. So exciting! Happy Dancing. Wiggle wiggle wiggle y'all!

We still have cleaning to take care of today (don't want to come home to a messy house) and need to pack the last of the little things. My oldest, who won't be joining us since she is in cosmetology school is joining me for a mother/daughter pedi at her school. We leave bright and early tomorrow morning for the oh-so-fun 4 1/2 hour drive to Galveston!

dolphingirl47 said:
I wish you a happy belated birthday.

Corinna

Thank you! We drove from Oklahoma City to Corsicana yesterday - stopped in dallas for dinner. Didn't seem super birthdayish but it will be all worth it tomorrow! We are driving now to Galveston - be there about 1030!

Glad everyone is starting to arrive safely!!! Safe trawls everyone and see you all soon! Happy birthday all my fellow scorpios :)

dolphingirl47 said:
Welcome on board. We have 14 families with about 50 people total participating in the Fish Extender exchange.

Corinna

Thanks! If I can get it done I will work on items. Otherwise, I will definitely be more proactive the next time. We are so looking forward to this experience. The next time we will be with grand children for sure!

We are about to head to Galveston now. We are going to take the kids to rainforest cafe for dinner! So very excited!

Heading to Galveston now!!! A little later than we had hoped, but that's how it always seems to work! Hopefully everyone has a safe journey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter