Disney Magic - Nov 10, 2012 - Western Caribbean from Galveston - Sun, Fun & Beaches!

Today I finished making our FE and the FE gifts. :woohoo: We went shopping for all the little last minute things we need, and the packing has begun!:cheer2: I can't believe we are down to a week!

There is something about knowing that we are less than a week from vacation that makes me feel completely unprepared! :scared:

CruisinMama said:
There is something about knowing that we are less than a week from vacation that makes me feel completely unprepared! :scared:

I hear ya! I keep feeling I am forgetting to do something - eek!

We went to Grapevine Mills and bought some beautiful dresses for my DD and some fancy shoes and we hit the Disney store and purchased some more FE gifts. We got cute matching Mini Mouse pedicures now to pack everything! UGH

GetGlowing said:
Got passports?
got sunscreen?
got prescriptions?
got underwear? :)

Yes! Haha! Thank you :). Any little reminders help in case it jogs memory. I did realize I hadn't packed pjs for my son!

Hi UCFALUM, can you take out the stateroom numbers from this public thread please? That's why there is a password protected forum created for this purpose.

Please remove names and room numbers please. There are reasons we do not generally post our information publicly in forums, and sent it exclusively to Corinna for people in our group.

Tish is an adult, the grandmother, which is the reason that no age was provided.

Hey, folks, we are counting down the days!!! We are busy little bees working on our FE gifts and was wondering if we had ages on Ainsley, Mima, Diego, and Amy? I looked through the postings but may have missed it. I don't mind adding the ones that missed the FE date either. Will someone let me know how I can get the info? Also, we have two 13 year old girls who would love to meet someone their age! Thanks...

Sorry, looks like I wasn't the only one confused. I will just go with what we have and apologize in advance if those people were overlooked or not given the right things.

We went to Grapevine Mills and bought some beautiful dresses for my DD and some fancy shoes and we hit the Disney store and purchased some more FE gifts. We got cute matching Mini Mouse pedicures now to pack everything! UGH

:thumbsup2 I love Grapevine Mills, and am heading there tomorrow to the Disney store for some last minute items. I started packing today, and went shoe shopping (which I hate to do!). I want this week to FLY by!! pirate:

GetGlowing said:
Sunday 1pm! Thank you :) :) :)

Saw the Magic in port on the Webcam yesterday. It was very exciting!!

- Rae

Awesome!!! Can't wait!!! How am I gonna get a good night's sleep every night so I am not exhausted when I get on the ship!!!

I am ready to finish my last work week before the cruise! It's shocking to be so excited on a Monday morning!

I picked up the WalMart version of Bonine. Any of you have experience with using the generic vs the name brand?

I picked up the WalMart version of Bonine. Any of you have experience with using the generic vs the name brand?

Yes, I used a generic (I can't remember if I got it at Walmart or Target) on our New England cruise this summer and it worked fine. I don't like to give it to our kids, though, and I had a hard time finding the kids' version of Bonine, let along a generic. I bought the kids' dramamine instead. (Not that they've ever been seasick on any of our past four cruises, but I'm not taking chances!)

I am FREAKING out about not being ready! I had a nightmare over the weekend that I woke up on the ship and had NOTHING with me -- no bonine, no contact solution, no luggage! I don't know that we will do this surprise thing again -- it's so hard to pack and get the magnets and clues ready b/c the kids are always around, they are light sleepers and have a way of getting up in the middle of the night. Plus they have tomorrow off for election day. Oh, and my husband is being sent out of town til late Thursday. So it looks like Friday will be a mad packing frenzy until the early afternoon, when we leave for the airport.

Yikes!!

Tomorrow is my packing frenzy day. I started throwing trip stuff into a laundry basket a couple days ago. It's a start! Felt like I had an extra week I think.

We are actually leaving on Thursday morning, too. But tomorrow is my last day at work. Wednesday I will do a bit of last minute shopping, run a few errands and have my nails done and then in the late afternoon we head for the airport hotel.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter