• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic - Nov 10, 2012 - Western Caribbean from Galveston - Sun, Fun & Beaches!

We are revealing the surprise to our daughter tomorrow night! I hope I will be able to sleep tonight. I got material to make my pirate costume too. Black peasant top with black bloomers and of course mini mouse red with white poka dots for the sash and bandana. So much to do and although the time it taking FOREVER to get here, it is also flying by faster than I can get stuff done. The countdown has begun!

rshagelberger said:
awww, man!!! So bummed that we can't participate in the Fish Extender activity. Oh well..... I will still hang my extender and bring the goodies that I have prepared and let my son hand out as he makes friends.

We joined to late for the FE too but I am sure numerous others not on this thread will have them as well. We are first timers too and will be bringing gifts to share as well. I am sure it will all work out.

I know at least a couple of you signed up too late for the official FE group (rshagelberger and dannamerri), but I'm still putting together my gifts and it would be easy to add you to my list if you like. I hate to see people disappointed because they found the group late!

If you can PM me your info (number of people in cabin, cabin, ages and genders of the kids), I'll add you to my list.

I am just on my way to work, but I will update the spreadsheet tonight when I get home and post on here when done.

All names that do not have an age against them are adults.

Corinna

Golden Rose said:
I know at least a couple of you signed up too late for the official FE group (rshagelberger and dannamerri), but I'm still putting together my gifts and it would be easy to add you to my list if you like. I hate to see people disappointed because they found the group late!

If you can PM me your info (number of people in cabin, cabin, ages and genders of the kids), I'll add you to my list.

Aww thanks!

We got our rooms assigned this morning. All 9 cabins are next to each other! NOW IT IS REAL! (okay--it was real when I had to pay the bill)

We are revealing the surprise to our daughter tomorrow night! I hope I will be able to sleep tonight. I got material to make my pirate costume too. Black peasant top with black bloomers and of course mini mouse red with white poka dots for the sash and bandana. So much to do and although the time it taking FOREVER to get here, it is also flying by faster than I can get stuff done. The countdown has begun!

I hope the reveal goes well. Your costume sounds great.

We got our rooms assigned this morning. All 9 cabins are next to each other! NOW IT IS REAL! (okay--it was real when I had to pay the bill)

Wow, that is amazing. Congratulations.

Corinna

For those in the Fish Extender exchange, I have updated the spreadsheet with the last room number.

Corinna

dolphingirl47 said:
I hope the reveal goes well. Your costume sounds great.

Wow, that is amazing. Congratulations.

Corinna

Thanks only an hour or so away! I am about to crawl out o my skin with excitement. I am sooooooo excited!

UCFALUM said:
Hi! Yes, we have 4 kiddies with their names & ages on the list. My cousin and SIL are not involved since I got behind myself and are maxed out making ours :-)

Ahhh, I'm a Realtor in FL and have 8 homes under contract. Can't believe I will be out of pocket completely for 7 days. Stressed but looking forward to it as well!

I know what you mean about being out for that long. I am a Realtor in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I am a little stressed, too! But, I am looking forward to being completely unreachable and spending time with my family... I hope you are as lucky as I am to have an excellent team to care for my clients while I am away. =)

Heading to the Halloween shops in the morning to take advantage of the post Halloween sales... going to buy Auri her princess dresses for the cruise. She is determined to wear one each night to dinner. Every night to her is princess night! I am so excited - 9 days till we get in to Gaveston! I simply cannot wait! I don't know how I will keep it together when I see her face and her eyes wide in wonder. These are the times I live for as a mom! =) Looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship!

Hi y'all-

Just joined this thread tonight. We just booked our cruise yesterday... This will be our 5th Disney cruise- we are so excited to be sailing out of the great state of Texas! It will just be the three of us- my husband, myself and our 7 year old son. He is really into Minecraft and Legos- if this sounds familiar to any of you, let me know! I'd love for him to find some friends:)
We are super bummed to be too late for the FE'ers- if any late joiners want to exchange some things- send me a message. It really makes the cruise that much better. We cannot wait to set sail- this will be our longest cruise ever- so far we've booked a stingray excursion for GC and an all inclusive resort for the day in Cozumel. We are going to Palo Wed night- that will be a first. :) Looking forward to meeting y'all!!

Kate:)

Just joined this thread tonight. We just booked our cruise yesterday... This will be our 5th Disney cruise- we are so excited to be sailing out of the great state of Texas! It will just be the three of us- my husband, myself and our 7 year old son. He is really into Minecraft and Legos- if this sounds familiar to any of you, let me know! I'd love for him to find some friends:)
Welcome Kate and family! :)
DS11 loves minecraft and is really bummed out that he can't log in anymore due to a Java error. We can't even get Java downloaded from scratch, and according to the Java help page, they don't know why it happens on some computers :(. Hopefully they'll correct it soon.
I'm assuming you'll drive down from Dallas? Bit of a long drive, but I'm sure sure your used to that over there. Certainly cheaper than flying!
Don't forget the Meet and Greet in Rockin' Bar D at 1:00PM on Sunday!
I've updated the Roll Call at the top of Page 5.

We reveled the surprise cruise to our DD last night. It was awesome and she got to wear her pirate costume for Halloween. I also booked 11-9 at Hotel Galvez Spa Resort. Anyone else staying there Friday?

Heading to the Halloween shops in the morning to take advantage of the post Halloween sales... going to buy Auri her princess dresses for the cruise. She is determined to wear one each night to dinner. Every night to her is princess night! I am so excited - 9 days till we get in to Gaveston! I simply cannot wait! I don't know how I will keep it together when I see her face and her eyes wide in wonder. These are the times I live for as a mom! =) Looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship!

I did the same thing this morning. Got my oldest daughter (7) Ariel, Tiana, and Tinkerbell, My youngest (4) already has hers but I did get her the Red Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland also. =) Maybe our kids will meet and play together..SO EXCITED!!!

Hi everyone!!! I have been lurking but so busy with elections. Ready for it to be over so I can be on the ship w my family and relax!!! Wanted to let all of you know that I just called disney and these are our movies!!!

Toy Story 3 3d
Tangled 3d
Chimpanzee
Avengers
People like us
Odd life of Timothy green
Brave in 2d and 3d
Frankenweenie
Wreck it Ralph
And best of all....

A premear! Lincoln! On 11/16

Hi y'all-

We are super bummed to be too late for the FE'ers- if any late joiners want to exchange some things- send me a message. It really makes the cruise that much better. We cannot wait to set sail- this will be our longest cruise ever- so far we've booked a stingray excursion for GC and an all inclusive resort for the day in Cozumel. We are going to Palo Wed night- that will be a first. :) Looking forward to meeting y'all!!

Kate:)

Welcome on board. We will also be at Palo on the Wednesday.

We reveled the surprise cruise to our DD last night. It was awesome and she got to wear her pirate costume for Halloween. I also booked 11-9 at Hotel Galvez Spa Resort. Anyone else staying there Friday?

I am glad that the reveal went well.

vmedisneymom, thanks for the movie list. I am really hoping to watch The Odd Life of Timothy Green.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter