Disney Magic - Nov 10, 2012 - Western Caribbean from Galveston - Sun, Fun & Beaches!

Hopefully when this weeks cruise gets back we will have a better idea of when the Formal/semi formal and pirate nights are going to be.

If I don't have a room number yet, can I still sign up and participate with the Fish Extender Exchange?

Absolutely. There are other people that are in the same position. Just put GTY where it asks for the room number on the form and then send me a PM once you had your room assignment.

Corinna

Hopefully when this weeks cruise gets back we will have a better idea of when the Formal/semi formal and pirate nights are going to be.

I can't wait for the first cruise to get back. Somebody who is on the Magic at the moment promised she would post the Navigators when she gets back.

Corinna

Is anyone planning to do the Eco Park and Snorkel in Cozumel? I'd be on my own for that one, but I'd rather not be. I'll probably send my parents to Chankanaab, but I kind of want to do that with them, too. I'm afraid they'll just stay on the ship if I don't do something with them. Just not sure what to do that day, but I'd love to see the lighthouse at Punta Sur.

We are heading to Chankanaab and can't wait to go again. This was the highlight of our 2009 Western Caribbean cruise.

Corinna

We're headed to Chankanaab, too. We've been to Cozumel many times, and it is the only excursion/place to go there we've ever had a real desire to return to. My mom now insists she is going to Chankanaab every time we go to Cozumel from now on.

I can't wait for the first cruise to get back. Somebody who is on the Magic at the moment promised she would post the Navigators when she gets back.

Corinna

I am also waiting to see a Navigator from one of the Galveston cruises. I would like to have an idea of what to expect.

Well, when we had said we were going to Florida, she had taken it into her head that we were going to see my mom, who lives in north FL. When she found out she was going to WDW, not grandma's house, she cried HYSTERICALLY.

This is awesome! Mickey...Grandma...Mickey...Grandma...who wins?

Such a great story!

Hey Dolphingirl47
Are you going to share the google doc when the FE list closes? I need to add our stateroom number. :) do I pm you?

Thanks!

Hey Dolphingirl47
Are you going to share the google doc when the FE list closes? I need to add our stateroom number. :) do I pm you?

Thanks!

Yes, I will PM everybody taking part a link to the Google Doc on October 13th. As to the stateroom number, please PM it to me once you have it.

Corinna

Anyone else signed up for the Wonder Nov. 16, 2013? We signed up this week and oddly have the same rooms! The agent said the ships are identical. . .right? (Different daughter's family)

I can't seem to find the thread---is this a little early?

Anyone else signed up for the Wonder Nov. 16, 2013? We signed up this week and oddly have the same rooms! The agent said the ships are identical. . .right? (Different daughter's family)

I can't seem to find the thread---is this a little early?
Never too early when it comes to Disney! You can start a thread here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2868832 and then be the initial poster! That's what I did to get this one going. Just remember to post in that thread that you have started one for your date so that it goes at the top as well and others know where to go without searching.

I just spent an hour looking at the navigators for the first galveston cruise - they are on a thread with that in the title toward the top of the regular forum page. Thought you all might enjoy going and looking at them! There are a few new drinks of the day - and it looks like the rotation llqool said and my ta gave me is correct - rotational, formal (prince and princess), rotational, pirate, rotational, semi-formal (captain's gala), rotational (till we meet again menu)

yippee!!!! :rotfl::dance3::banana::love::lovestruc

I just spent an hour looking at the navigators for the first galveston cruise - they are on a thread with that in the title toward the top of the regular forum page. Thought you all might enjoy going and looking at them! There are a few new drinks of the day - and it looks like the rotation llqool said and my ta gave me is correct - rotational, formal (prince and princess), rotational, pirate, rotational, semi-formal (captain's gala), rotational (till we meet again menu)

Yay! I just quickly looked at them! It looks like we will be changing our Palo dinner reservations. We had them booked for Tuesday (birthday!!) but I don't want to miss pirate night either. Oh well! Either Monday or Wednesday will work too.
40 days until we set sail!!!:cool1:

Yep! 6 weeks from right now, DW and I will be relaxing on the pool deck with a nice cool drink of the day, enjoying the warm, salty air knowing the kids are having fun and we don't need to be entertainers!:cool1:

I had a quick looks through them during my lunch break at work and got silly excited when I spotted the Pirate Trivia. I missed this on our Mexican Riviera Cruise because my excursion was back late and they did not offer it on the Hawaii cruise.

Yay! I just quickly looked at them! It looks like we will be changing our Palo dinner reservations. We had them booked for Tuesday (birthday!!) but I don't want to miss pirate night either. Oh well! Either Monday or Wednesday will work too.

I am in two minds about our Palo Reservation at the moment. I booked it for my birthday (Wednesday), but DH hates Pirate Night dinner with a vengeance and normally I try to book Palo for Pirate Night. So I can either be selfish and stick with Palo on my birthday and DH can got either to Topsiders or have room service on Pirate Night or I can swap our reservation to the day before my birthday and just have my birthday dinner in the main dining room.

Corinna

We thought about making Palo dinner reservations, but ended up doing only brunch. It's my understanding we can have it delivered for room service, so we're just planning to do that every night we don't like the looks of the menu. We're having a hard time figuring out when to do even that, though, since we've never cruised with DCL before and we want to make sure we see all the dining rooms at least once. And I feel like we should go to pirate night, since we've never been.

I know there are visual effects in Animator's Palate. Are there particular things we want to see in the other dining rooms, reasons to eat there on the regular rotation nights rather than on say, formal night or pirates night?

And, yes, you can still sign up for the FE, just go to the link Corinna set up and fill out the form!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter