Disney Magic Navigators Verandah

dooledoo

Mouseketeer
I have recently seen that there is a difference between the Navigators Verandah on the Mangic and the Wonder. Does anyone have any photos of the Vera:confused3 ndah on the Magic as I believe the "porthole" is round rather than oval and I would like to see how much smaller it is and whether I should go with this type of cabin or do a regular verandah:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

We had the navigator veranda on our 02-09 Feb Eastern and it was fantastic.We were in stateroom 5136, same size room as our cat 9 from last year, (stateroom 2070) but that extra space made a good room a great room.The actual hole was larger than I had anticipated, had a hand rail about 6 inches from the bottom,also had a light,thermometer, barometer, small table, and a couple of chairs.Loved it at sunset,amazing view when the sun was setting, we sat outside and enjoyed a coffee every morning, well worth the extra $$.Have no idea how to post pics, send me an e-mail and I will send a few if still interested.We booked for 15 Feb 09, same catagory:banana:

Do a search for Platinum Castaway Club and you'll get a website that has photos of the Navigator's verandahs.

Keep in mind that these cabins (Cat. 7) sleep only 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter