Disney Magic May 10-15, 2015 Bahamas

Our favorite ship. Was on the Fantasy in Oct 2014 and it is nice...even had deck 10 stern balcony...but it seemed to lack that feel of the Magic. Booked this cruise then to try a 5-day and visit Key West.

All booked and Palo brunch and dinner reservations made.

Can't wait to hit the road for the Cape!

Our favorite ship. Was on the Fantasy in Oct 2014 and it is nice...even had deck 10 stern balcony...but it seemed to lack that feel of the Magic. Booked this cruise then to try a 5-day and visit Key West.

All booked and Palo brunch and dinner reservations made.

Can't wait to hit the road for the Cape!

Another Charlotte area cruiser. I look forward to be on the Magic again. We were on the Dream in May 2012 and it was so big. I haven't been on the Magic since it has been re-imagined.

I am very out of the loop…I didn't even know there would be a brunch…where are you finding your info. I am a "gold" level so I think I can sign up a bit earlier than other??

We will have our youngest..and he will have just graduated college. Not sure if we are celebrating his graduation or NO MORE TUITION PAYMENT!

Another Charlotte area cruiser. I look forward to be on the Magic again. We were on the Dream in May 2012 and it was so big. I haven't been on the Magic since it has been re-imagined.

I am very out of the loop…I didn't even know there would be a brunch…where are you finding your info. I am a "gold" level so I think I can sign up a bit earlier than other??

We will have our youngest..and he will have just graduated college. Not sure if we are celebrating his graduation or NO MORE TUITION PAYMENT!

The "My Cruise Activities" block on the reservation page is where you can choose activities by each day. The page is accessed by clicking on the reservation number. You have to be paid in full to access the activities I am pretty sure.

Brunch is served several days and we almost like it more than dinner. Great prelude to a walk and then a nap!

Yes...we are DVC\DCL fans from Charlotte. So easy to access via car and we also visit family while there.

Hi, we just booked our cruise this past weekend and paing it in full later today. This will be our first cruise ever! Cruising will be myself, my husband Dennis, our son turning 8 and daughter turning 2. Both kids will be celebrating birthdays!!
Has anyone started a fish line extender list?

Hi All! Just checking in to see if anyone has come forward to start an FE group for the May 10 Disney Magic Cruise? There seems to be people interested and I know we really enjoyed participating in FEs on our last cruise.
88 days until we cruise :)
-Julie

Welcome aboard :goodvibes I was thinking of starting a FE list i was thinking of doing a cap on how cabins we do and a deadline what do you think? Also I have sailed with Disney quite a bit but have never done with a baby but I can tell you what I have read people have done hopefully this helps!

1. Alot of people with young children will ship a box on board to put extra diapers, blankets, toys etc that may not fit in luggage here is the list and rules

2. I also have heard alot of people with young children do early dining as well

Really those are the main things I have heard hope that helps some!

Hi I was also thinking of starting an FE group as well and definitely thinking of cap with a deadline. I think you are on to something. :ssst::yay:
- Julie

I'm so glad I finally found a group. My family; me, DH, DD17 and DD6 booked this one on opening day. I also just booked my parents and brother a room as well. DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary!
We were on the Magic last month and it was absolutely amazing. My little one wants to move on to the boat and my oldest wants to work for DCL as a photographer after college.
I can't wait til next year, I just hope my principal doesn't give me a hard time for taking a week off.
I would love to be part of an FE group!

This will be our first time on the Magic, we were on the Fantasy 2 yrs ago. I can't wait!! It will just be the three of us: myself, DH and also be traveling with our DD6. Maybe our girls can play together :) I'm hoping we can get an FE group on our cruise :)
-Julie

So exciting, thanks everyone. Maybe a cruise vet could get us started with a FE group. I'm really excited to join but I have no idea how to get started. :)

This will be our first time on the Magic, we were on the Fantasy 2 yrs ago. I can't wait!! It will just be the three of us: myself, DH and also be traveling with our DD6. Maybe our girls can play together :) I'm hoping we can get an FE group on our cruise :)
-Julie
Sounds like fun!!!

Anyone have advice on port excursions??

It depends on your age, what you like to do, what you don't care to do and so on. We have been to Nassau several times so we are doing the Gardens tour this time for something different. The Junkanoo <sp>and Forts tour was ok and the Atlantis tours we can do without.

I have been to Key West several times and will probably just walk down to Hemmingway's, Sloppy Joes for lunch and a quick trip into the Treasure Museum on our own.

We are in our 50's so none of the adventure stuff interests us.

Very excited for our first Disney Cruise! Cant wait to see what Disney Cruise lines have to offer.....I have cruised on Carnival 13 times so am very familiar with cruising just not on Disney. We are wanting to participate in Fish Extenders....can anyone offer me and help in getting in a group! Have a great Magical Day!

Hi everyone! Anyone know if the classic ships tend to board earlier or later than the newer ones? This will be our first cruise on a classic, done the Dream and Fantasy only so far. Just curious when deciding what time I want the transfers to come get us. :)

This will be the 4th Disney cruise for my wife & I. When my parent heard about the destination & length, they booked the cabin next to us. (SURPRISE!!!) We have signed up for 2 FE lists, a family one & an "Adults-Only" list. I'm not sure what the "Adults-Only" one will be, but I've been busy in the workshop making a nice cabin gift. Has anyone done one of the private mixology classes? We did it on our last Disney cruise and immediately signed up when it was mentioned on 'the other page' for this cruise date. If you are debating it, go for it. It is a BLAST! I couldn't believe they got my mom behind the bar making shots. It was the first shot she'd ever made or drank in her life, and loved it.

Ok, my time is up. Back to the workshop. I still have some sanding, staining & finishing to do on our FE gifts.

We are traveling on our first family, and first Disney cruise. I will have my dw, and 2 dd ( 8,6 ).

I just graduated from my MBA that I took during night school. The deal was that for putting up of three years of a somewhat absentee father we would do a big family trip. We are also doing 3 days at Disney world before we leave (only 2 days in the park). Both girls went in 2011 for a week to the parks so we decided a cruise would be interesting to try.

Seems like there are so many good tips on these sites. I just keep feeling like I am going to forget something and miss out on something. So many things to do.

Welcome Shark234 and Chi-town Chad! I'm excited for the mixology class too (I attended one on our last cruise but this will be my mom's first time)!

This will be the 4th Disney cruise for my wife & I. When my parent heard about the destination & length, they booked the cabin next to us. (SURPRISE!!!) We have signed up for 2 FE lists, a family one & an "Adults-Only" list. I'm not sure what the "Adults-Only" one will be, but I've been busy in the workshop making a nice cabin gift. Has anyone done one of the private mixology classes? We did it on our last Disney cruise and immediately signed up when it was mentioned on 'the other page' for this cruise date. If you are debating it, go for it. It is a BLAST! I couldn't believe they got my mom behind the bar making shots. It was the first shot she'd ever made or drank in her life, and loved it.

Ok, my time is up. Back to the workshop. I still have some sanding, staining & finishing to do on our FE gifts.
What other post? I would be interested in a mixology class for sure.

Also never saw anything about an adult only FE. I am guessing it is alcohol driven

We are traveling on our first family, and first Disney cruise. I will have my dw, and 2 dd ( 8,6 ).

I just graduated from my MBA that I took during night school. The deal was that for putting up of three years of a somewhat absentee father we would do a big family trip. We are also doing 3 days at Disney world before we leave (only 2 days in the park). Both girls went in 2011 for a week to the parks so we decided a cruise would be interesting to try.

Seems like there are so many good tips on these sites. I just keep feeling like I am going to forget something and miss out on something. So many things to do.

Congratulations on your MBA! :) My dad did the same as you, night school with young kids.

I set up a FE sign up page...join us there and I will try and help organize it! We will do groups of no more than 40 people in a group!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extender-signup-disney-magic-5-10-2015.3381442/
Ugh. I'm feeling lost. We paid for our trip two days after leaving a deposit. It all happens so fast. I have a reservation number but not a room number. I was told we get that when we arrive? I thought? We picked ocean view or better. Dies that make a difference. I wanted to join the fe group. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter