Disney Magic March 17-22, 2017 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami

Hello, I am nikki! This is our first disney cruise and we are excited about the cruise. I am matried and have one child We are going on this cruise with my whole family so we will have 5 kids ranging from 15 year old to a 2 year old and 7 adults. Anything fun to let us know about? Also was wondering about the FE, I am interested in joining a group. Thanks!

Hello all! We're a family of three from Austin, TX: me, DH and DD (8).

This will be our fourth DCL cruise. We've sailed the Dream, Magic and Wonder previously. Hoping to meet some new friends!
Awesome!!! This is our first family cruise! We are in Colorado and have two girls, ages 6 and almost 9!!!

Hi!! We are a family of 4(myself, DH, DD 12 and DS 7) and this will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We are very excited and can't wait to sail again with Captain Mickey:earsboy::earsgirl::jumping1:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo
We are super excited- our first Disney cruise and we have girls ages 6 and almost 9 when we sail! Can't wait to get a group together on the ship and have a great trip!!
Kimberly- Colorado

Hi! We are a family of 3 from Nashville. This is our second cruise! Sailed on the Wonder this past Spring Break. Looking forward to it!!

My DH is originally from Nashville. Brentwood, specifically. :)

This sounds really familiar. Would you happen to be "S" from the cruise FB page?? If so that's so funny!!!! If not, My hubs is originally from this area and I grew up further south. :)

Hi I'm Beth--we will be on this cruise for my birthday. Me, husband, and my dad. Is there a FE group?

Hello! Its our first Disney cruise! We are from New Mexico. Me, hubby, three boys and one girl. Kids all under 10.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! We are a family of 4 from Green Bay WI. This is our 2nd cruise, the first was on the Dream. Anyone know if we'll notice more ship movement being this is a smaller ship? I'm worried about sea sickness :earsgirl:

Hi everyone! We are a family of 4 from Green Bay WI. This is our 2nd cruise, the first was on the Dream. Anyone know if we'll notice more ship movement being this is a smaller ship? I'm worried about sea sickness :earsgirl:

Our first cruise was on the Dream and our second on the Magic and I was definitely sicker on the Dream than the Magic, so I think it has more to do with the condition of the seas and possibly the location of the room (we were far forward on the Dream and mid on the Magic) as opposed to the size of the ship.

Hi All! We are a family of 4 from Charlotte and this will be our first Disney Cruise. We are all Super excited! Our DD is 5 and DS is 2. Our DS will be just shy of his 3rd birthday during the time of our cruise. Will they let him use the kids club if he's potty trained but a few weeks short of his 3rd birthday? Thanks in advance for the info!

Hi everyone! We are from Houston, TX, and although we have been to WDW 3 times in the past 3 years, this will be our first cruise! If you have any advice for us "newbies" please let me know! It will be my husband, myself, DS-8, and DD-6.
Has anyone signed up for port excursions yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter