Disney Magic Kingdoms

A spoiler on Reddit says Felix will be 300 gems.

They've also posted the requirements to get Cinderella's comfy costume and that you can get the princesses as part of the event.

Costumes are not optional and are required for event progression.

Levels required (this is spoiler info so not 100% verified):

Ralph - lvl 6

Vanellope - lvl 2

Felix - lvl 1

Calhoun - lvl 1 (though she needs to be leveled up to collect certain tokens - lvl 2 for glitched fabric w/ internet attraction)

Yesss - lvl 4

Spamley - lvl 4

Shank - lvl 3

I was happy I had 410 gems so I used them to get the float, Calhoun, and the pie stand. I have bought the parade bundle in the past on some events but I am so non-plussed about not having the Bambi Ice Rink or Steam Boat Willie yet, that I decided not to give them my real money. Then I found a platinum chest in my Kingdom. If I get one of those 2 attractions tomorrow, I may feel bad for not purchasing the bundle... nah, probably not.

I need to get my head in this game! I have been playing this far too long to make these rookie mistakes. I keep sending the characters on side quests thinking they are story line and it is costing me time. Lol

For those who were wondering if this event would allow you to get Princesses you don't have yet. Yes! I just reached Merlin asking to Welcome Cinderella, which immediately finished (for magic and EC). And then the next task was to work on her costume.

Which requires 10 Wi-Fi, 10 Glitched Fabric (Pirate Mickey and Dressing Room), and 10 Comfy Cinderella Fabric (which is annoying! Dressing Room 8 hr and Spamley+Ralph 6 hr task is all who can do it!)

This started after the 6 hr Spamley and Ralph task.

For those who were wondering if this event would allow you to get Princesses you don't have yet. Yes! I just reached Merlin asking to Welcome Cinderella, which immediately finished (for magic and EC). And then the next task was to work on her costume.

Which requires 10 Wi-Fi, 10 Glitched Fabric (Pirate Mickey and Dressing Room), and 10 Comfy Cinderella Fabric (which is annoying! Dressing Room 8 hr and Spamley+Ralph 6 hr task is all who can do it!)

This started after the 6 hr Spamley and Ralph task.
Good. I can finally get Belle. Bad. She's soooooo far down the line, and I'm not doing that great. Haven't gotten Spamley yet, and not that invested in these other characters. But I have to get them first to get to Belle! Ugh! Keep truckin' along, I guess...

Good. I can finally get Belle. Bad. She's soooooo far down the line, and I'm not doing that great. Haven't gotten Spamley yet, and not that invested in these other characters. But I have to get them first to get to Belle! Ugh! Keep truckin' along, I guess...
I’m still in the process of getting Stamley too. I have all of his WiFi, but need more of the other two.

Ugh! Both Sebastian and Aladdin are messing with my Ralph collection. I finally got Mickey out of it but Woody is still bringing more Sebastian heads instead of Ralph!

I only had Anna from a previous event. Opened the Frozen Platinum chest and got...Sven! At least she has a friend. Was pretty happy with that, but I had about 750 gems so I figured, what the heck. Let's drop 60 on another and see what happens.

Kristoff!

I'm pretty happy with that, especially since Kristoff and Anna have a side quest. And i"m not trying my luck again. 2 platinum chests = 2 characters

If only the drops for Spamley would pick up...

Hi everyone!!! Family is off going to their various homes...so it's time to catch up.
I won Elsa's costume in my platinum yesterday.
Ralph and Calhoun are at lv 2 close to 3
Need 5 more tokens for Spamley, so hopefully tonight.
Accidentally clicked on a cloud early, I'm in 16th place with 64 clouds.
I cannot remember what is in Radiant Chests. But I 'm going for it.
I really like all the ways to collect ec. Hope that doesn't mean things will cost an arm and a leg later.
Please keep the gameplay updates coming!!! It helps to prioritize leveling.

I only had Anna from a previous event. Opened the Frozen Platinum chest and got...Sven! At least she has a friend. Was pretty happy with that, but I had about 750 gems so I figured, what the heck. Let's drop 60 on another and see what happens.

Kristoff!

I'm pretty happy with that, especially since Kristoff and Anna have a side quest. And i"m not trying my luck again. 2 platinum chests = 2 characters

If only the drops for Spamley would pick up...
Congrats!!! That's pretty lucky compared to what players usually report.

Hi everyone!!! Family is off going to their various homes...so it's time to catch up.
I won Elsa's costume in my platinum yesterday.
Ralph and Calhoun are at lv 2 close to 3
Need 5 more tokens for Spamley, so hopefully tonight.
Accidentally clicked on a cloud early, I'm in 16th place with 64 clouds.
I cannot remember what is in Radiant Chests. But I 'm going for it.
I really like all the ways to collect ec. Hope that doesn't mean things will cost an arm and a leg later.
Please keep the gameplay updates coming!!! It helps to prioritize leveling.

On Reddit, there is a Spoiler thread (taken from a player forum in China). It lists several things, including the tasks for future character tokens, character levels required and the cost for everything. I added up the buildings, the costumes, and the cost to Welcome the remaining characters.

https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagi...iler_all_activities_for_wir_character_tokens/

Attractions are: 5000, 10,000 and 15,000 = 30,000
Characters are: 5000, 7500 and 15,000 = 27,500
Comfy Costumes are: 1500, 5000, 10,000 and 15,000 =31,500

But if people still need to Welcome Princesses, I'm guessing that will cost EC, and leveling them (like Ariel now requires EC) so newer players might need more EC.

On Reddit, there is a Spoiler thread (taken from a player forum in China). It lists several things, including the tasks for future character tokens, character levels required and the cost for everything. I added up the buildings, the costumes, and the cost to Welcome the remaining characters.

https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagi...iler_all_activities_for_wir_character_tokens/

But if people still need to Welcome Princesses, I'm guessing that will cost EC, and leveling them (like Ariel now requires EC) so newer players might need more EC.
Wow...awesome info. Thx. I made a note. I only have 9k in ec right now. Guess I have a little ways to go. Thx again!!!

Welcomed Pete in his black and white attire and sure enough, he does nothing. So Mickey is officially off the fabric task and is trying to be a bit more productive in his tasks. Although it seems that he will be doing a pirate jig for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

THanks for sharing!

Do you know which attractions require gems and how many?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter