• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Belle is supposed to do a task with Beast. But it won't let me send Beast out. It just takes me to his "home" and he's not there. Ugh. I tried restarting and it still won't work. :sad2:

That has happened to me before, and I have to close out the game and restart it. I play on my iPad, so I close out the app and then reopen it. I hope this helps you.

Belle is supposed to do a task with Beast. But it won't let me send Beast out. It just takes me to his "home" and he's not there. Ugh. I tried restarting and it still won't work. :sad2:
Is the Beast currently taking part in the tower challenge?

That has happened to me before, and I have to close out the game and restart it. I play on my iPad, so I close out the app and then reopen it. I hope this helps you.

I did close it and restart it with no change, but it's working now. Have no way to explain it though.

Is the Beast currently taking part in the tower challenge?

No, I made sure to keep him walking around the kingdom. A few hours and a couple of restarts and they are finally doing their quest.

Thanks to both of you for trying to help me. I am so relieved! I really have too much going on right now to deal with "technical difficulties" too.

Last edited:

I said in my post, there are NO program files on my computer for Disney Magic Kingdoms. I've already tried this. Tried searching the whole computer - nothing. I've been into Microsoft Store, my Microsoft account - nothing, nowhere that I can find, with any option to delete/uninstall this game.

But what you asked was, "How do you uninstall a Windows game?' I answered. If you think the game exists even though you can't find it, and the standard solution to uninstall isn't working, it sounds like you have a problem bigger than "random people on a Disney message board" and should be talking to either Microsoft support or Gameloft support.

But what you asked was, "How do you uninstall a Windows game?' I answered.

I guess that's why it's important to read the whole post carefully before replying ;)

At any rate an update finally went through late last night and they gave me a nice amount of gems .

With the new plot of land open, I now have all attractions out, and nearly one of every concession stand. Still have room for PotC ride, whenever it becomes available.

I'm much happier with the extra space. I think I have one of all of my concessions out (I don't have them all) and all my rides out (missing 3 I think?) and it's nice that they are grouped by movie. Not all in the right spot, but good enough for me.

Ok,so I sent Baloo on his first quest and I'm cracking up watching him and Bagheera dancing(Bagheera on his hind legs).

Having Bambi isn't it. I have him at 7, ready for 8. I have no Wendy/Peter quest available, so I can't start working on Barbossa either.
Possible problems:
1) Need to unlock the first piece of land before the task shows up? The first piece of land behind the gate opened up for IOS users yesterday morning, so maybe that opened the task for them but not for android users who had to wait till today to get the update?
2) Could this be part of the android glitch? I started with all my Pirates maxed to 6 and all other characters to 10 with all tasks complete EXCEPT BH6, JackJack, Bambi and Flower. Bambi does have a task with Thumper on my list that I haven't done yet, so I can try that when he and Thumper are done collecting daisies for Flower and see if that moves the story along.

Ok, For any of you that haven't yet started working on Barbossa or John Darling yet, I finally found the correct triggers.
1) Opening 1st part of land, after 24 hours triggers the Wendy 4 hour quest which starts you down the path to start collecting tokens for John Darling.
2) To work on Barbossa, you have to get as far as Welcoming Bambi, then complete his 24 hour quest with Thumper. As soon as it finishes it will open up a quest for Will & Elizabeth that will lead to Barbossa.

So for chapter 1 it's BATB characters who are featured to help, (fine by me, I missed that event, so I now have Beast and Mrs. Potts, and I'm scrambling to level them up in between battles). Chapter 2 lists Doc and the dwarves' house. Does that mean Snow White characters will take over as 'featured' help, (which would be good, since I have them), or does that mean they'll just be available for purchase?

So for chapter 1 it's BATB characters who are featured to help, (fine by me, I missed that event, so I now have Beast and Mrs. Potts, and I'm scrambling to level them up in between battles). Chapter 2 lists Doc and the dwarves' house. Does that mean Snow White characters will take over as 'featured' help, (which would be good, since I have them), or does that mean they'll just be available for purchase?

Yes, they will be the helpful characters - at least some of them. I think it's Doc that is the feature character, like Beast is now for chapter 1, with the other dwarfs there to assist and Snow White is not involved, because she helps collect refreshments. I don't know if all the dwarfs will help, but I vaguely recall seeing a list of them in livestream the other day.

After playing what I call "squish squash", for the past hour, I don't like the layout and I don't know how to fix it! It just doesn't look right to me somehow. This is maybe the 3rd time I've rearranged the entire kingdom and I feel like I should start over again, because it just looks wrong somehow. I think it's the footprints that throw me off. I know this is not a new statement a lot of us have made it. It's just the first time it's bother me! Hahaha

On the plus side, everything I have is out, so that's good, I have all the tokens for the first third of the Christopher Robin collection, and I still have lots of space that they opened in the new part for some more attractions/concession stands, so it's all positive. Maybe tomorrow I will play squish squash again and get it to look "just right".

After playing what I call "squish squash", for the past hour, I don't like the layout and I don't know how to fix it! It just doesn't look right to me somehow. This is maybe the 3rd time I've rearranged the entire kingdom and I feel like I should start over again, because it just looks wrong somehow. I think it's the footprints that throw me off. I know this is not a new statement a lot of us have made it. It's just the first time it's bother me! Hahaha

On the plus side, everything I have is out, so that's good, I have all the tokens for the first third of the Christopher Robin collection, and I still have lots of space that they opened in the new part for some more attractions/concession stands, so it's all positive. Maybe tomorrow I will play squish squash again and get it to look "just right".

Today, I found that the Wiki has links to Google doc people have made with the grid system of the park, and sizes of all the attractions It saves a copy to your Google drive. So now before playing squishy squashy I can plot areas out. It still looks messy in places, but neater in others. It's very slow going because I keep trying better ways to maximize space. I'm doing bits of Tomorrowland, and am currently working on Frontierland.

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:13470

I moved some stuff, but didn't start from scratch. So it's better, but just ok, not great or anything. Maybe if I have a lot of time one day (not likely any time soon). I'm disappointed in the unnecessarily large footprint of recent attractions like SanFranSokyo.

Ok, For any of you that haven't yet started working on Barbossa or John Darling yet, I finally found the correct triggers.
1) Opening 1st part of land, after 24 hours triggers the Wendy 4 hour quest which starts you down the path to start collecting tokens for John Darling.
2) To work on Barbossa, you have to get as far as Welcoming Bambi, then complete his 24 hour quest with Thumper. As soon as it finishes it will open up a quest for Will & Elizabeth that will lead to Barbossa.

Thank you for the updated information. Currently on the 24 hour Bambi quest right now

I moved some stuff, but didn't start from scratch. So it's better, but just ok, not great or anything. Maybe if I have a lot of time one day (not likely any time soon). I'm disappointed in the unnecessarily large footprint of recent attractions like SanFranSokyo.
I miss Zootopia solely because we were introduced to the small size attraction haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter