• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Really wish they would have changed the token requirements for the BH6 common token. Right now I need 370 if I want to be able to level up all of my characters. It's taking forever to collect them, and it'll only get worse the higher up in levels they go. Good Grief.
I was just thinking that!!

I sure can! When my new land space is available, I am going to do some reorganizing but keeping things close so I have room when new things come!

Me, too. I know it doesn't affect my actual game, but I'm much happier when things are grouped together by movie and also in the right part of my kingdom. Can't wait to move my pirate stuff over to Adventureland.

Aaaaggghhhh..just refreshed my updates on playstore and still no update for me. I feel like the little girl looking out the window watching all the kids play together, while she is stuck in her room all alone. Hopefully tomorrow...

Me, too. I know it doesn't affect my actual game, but I'm much happier when things are grouped together by movie and also in the right part of my kingdom. Can't wait to move my pirate stuff over to Adventureland.
Feel the same way. I still try grouping things together, but gave up caring how they look. That’s why those 6 unopened plots of land big me so much, I could actually design my kingdom better if they were open. :rotfl:As far as matching them to parts of the kingdom, I like to switch them around and make up my own park. Granted we don’t have enough land to successfully do that.

I think I’ll move my Pirate stuff onto the first plot(s) of land we got on the game. For some reason I like to put the buildings that collect items there. Since I see that plot of land every time I launch the app, it’s easier to collect those items.

Being a huge POTC fan, i bought the 7.99 6x platinum chests to try and get Davey Jones. On the second chest, Davy Jones appeared. this was the outcome

3 antler topiary's
1 musical fountain
Davy Jones
monster inc yellow statue

Also got about 100k in magic. one chest was like 20k in magic . Very happy with the purchase. Give it a try if you want Davey Jones! For 7.99, definitely worth it

Also, anyone else think that the amount of elixir required for the costumes is crazy? I have a lot, and have had nothing to spend it on for a long time, yet there's no way I have enough for 60 fabric pieces at 800 elixirs each.

Well, it has to be fairly high to give additional value to getting Davy Jones since that is the only other way to get fabric

But I agree it is pretty high - between the two costumes it will take the same elixir as for an entire attraction

Feel the same way. I still try grouping things together, but gave up caring how they look. That’s why those 6 unopened plots of land big me so much, I could actually design my kingdom better if they were open. :rotfl:As far as matching them to parts of the kingdom, I like to switch them around and make up my own park. Granted we don’t have enough land to successfully do that.

I think I’ll move my Pirate stuff onto the first plot(s) of land we got on the game. For some reason I like to put the buildings that collect items there. Since I see that plot of land every time I launch the app, it’s easier to collect those items.
But don't forget... those empty plots aren't going to last long. Eventually there will be new buildings and attractions available, and the once-empty land is gone again, just like all of the other plots that have been opened.

Really wish they would have changed the token requirements for the BH6 common token. Right now I need 370 if I want to be able to level up all of my characters. It's taking forever to collect them, and it'll only get worse the higher up in levels they go. Good Grief.
I didn't mind 50 leaves for Bambi because there were only three characters, and the 50 was to move from 9 to 10. Now I need 60 each to move from 6 to 7. And every time I reach 60 or above, all seven characters pop up for each additional microbot. They really need to fix that somehow.

Maybe no tokens, but normally attractions through Merlin's shop help with the gold trophy events.

Davy Jones' Organ does help with Barbossa's Ear Token. Rapunzel, Wendy, Davy Jones, and Baymax help find it too, as well as silver chests. Wendy will get her own storyline once the land opens up, so the organ is definitely handy for anyone who didn't get to/didn't try for Baymax and haven't won Davy Jones in a chest yet.

Have enough to get either Primeval Whirl or Davy Jone's Organ. Looks like the Organ might be a better option since it drops ears but then someone said Primeval Whirl gives gold statues. Which would you get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter