Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'll add that the daily prizes must be collected that day, they don't stack. I noticed this as I skipped the happiness prize day since I was in airplane mode to rig the 'trophy' minigame in my favor. (I have 112 and the next highest is 51.)

As for character levels I have Beast 5, lumiere and cogsworth 3, potts 3 with the ability to level. I likely won't level her much more unless her tasks further help with token collections. I don't need her side quests during the event.

As of now, I have Beast only at 5 (need more roses), Lumiere & Cogsworth at 4, and Mrs. Potts is only at 3. Other than Lumiere, the rest all have all the components needed to be upgraded other than the roses. I sure need a lot of those to upgrade everyone one more time before Belle.

I have Beast at 6, Mrs. Potts is leveling up to 5 right now and Lumiere & Cogsworth are both at 3.

Just now got enough ears to welcome Lumier. Taking forever for drops! Beast at lvl 4, Cogsworth 3, Mrz potts 2. I hope I have lots and lots of time to get enough drops to get belle hahah

Beast and Cogsworth are 5, Lumiere 2.
Potts is ready to go to 5, but she's busy "Looking for Chip".
I got the two latest chests because I was using public wifi. Still never got the first set of chests. Anyway I got a Fleur de Lys fabric, and 6500 magic.

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR TIKI ROOM

That is one I really wish we could go inside.

Does anyone else like "going on the ride" with the kids? I'm always happy when they go to Space Mountain or Small World.

I have Beast at 6, Cogsworth at 5, and both Lumiere and Mrs. Potts at 3.

Waiting to send Mickey on his 12 hour quest until later tonight so I can keep him farming bags all day.

Is Hans level10 task drop any event tokens I have him ready to level up but will take24 hrs
Might wait to getLuminere from1 to3 then do it while waiting the 6 hrs for what needs to be built

Is Hans level10 task drop any event tokens I have him ready to level up but will take24 hrs
Might wait to getLuminere from1 to3 then do it while waiting the 6 hrs for what needs to be built
Right now Hans can only do a 12 hour quest with elsa for event currency, but I'll post later on if he has anything for Belle, Chip, or Gaston. Usually the villains level 10 quests only drop tokens that are rare or higher.

Beast is at 6 everyone else is at 4. All ready to go up to next level apart from enough roses, might do 1 more level for each before chip potts and Belle become available. Mickey is on his 12hr task cogsworth has 6.5hrs left lumiere is done. I upgraded Hans to level 10 elsa is ready for 9 and just noticed I need to upgrade her to do the 12hr quest for the event. Hope she doesnt effect the drop rate for BatB characters if I upgrade her tomorrow as she takes too long to get all her items doubt I will get them all before the event is over. Thinking I should do their upgrades first then Elsa or maybe hold her off until I have levelled Belle and Chip once I get them. Could do it later while the others battle Hans.

Beast at 5, Lumiere and Cogsworth 4, Mrs Potts 3. Chip and Dale are both lvl 5 and I'm completely up to date with the quests (including the yellow ones), so just getting roses and waiting for Belle now. The rest of my characters are all completely maxed out.

I am not amused with Customer Care. First I got told to open a new ticket from the game. So I did and I have been patiently waiting for a reply, because I know many people have trouble and I figure they'll deal with my ticket at some point and tell me they've gotten me my account back, right? Today I got an e-mail saying "we haven't heard from you so we're wondering if everything is okay" and saying they'll close the ticket if they haven't heard from me in 7 days (which okay, yes, I can understand). :mad:

At this point I'm wondering if I shouldn't just forget about the event and hope the characters will show up in legendary chests at some point. :(

Anyway, has anyone else gotten the problem where your account was reset to level 1? If yes, how much time did it take before you got it back? And did you get it back with everything or was there stuff that was missing?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter