Disney Magic Kingdoms

So after a few hours, I tried to play again and it crashes every time (with the sound of a pop up). I've rebooted, resetted, deleted and reinstalled. Same result. Anyone else?

Does Woody have a "trophy" quest? He's in Al's Toy Barn, but I'm scared to click his check mark because I don't want to begin the event yet.

He does. It's "Go on Duty". He wanders around the park for this quest, so he shouldn't be in Al's Toy Barn. He's currently on duty in my park and, after clicking on the toy barn, I don't see him.

I've been holding off. I already have a stand, so I want to be in the after 50's but I don't want to do it so early that I'm on an aggressive board and get pushed down into the hundreds. Such a delicate balance. I figure I'll wait till I get one from a character.

How did you get the Croissant Stand?

So I put my phone on airplane mode every time I played today. Just came online for first time and im in first place by 17 gold roses. Sweet tip. Need to go back and give propers to the person who posted it

Belle's house can be built after Lumiere is at level 2. It takes 6 hours to build. This also spawns more cutlery - 40 total, 10 pieces every 6 minutes.

Last edited:

So is there anything new in the gold and platinum chests? I thought there was suppose to be something different but not sure I am seeing it.

I didn't know about the striking gold challenge until it was too late. I'm in 84th with 36 and 1st place is at 79. I don't even see how that could be possible. I hate these mini games. Especially since I haven't been playing long and don't have as many characters or attractions

So after a few hours, I tried to play again and it crashes every time (with the sound of a pop up). I've rebooted, resetted, deleted and reinstalled. Same result. Anyone else?
Mee too, don't know how to resolve this.

Mee too, don't know how to resolve this.

Contact Customer Care. If possible, from the game itself. If that doesn't work, from their site (there's a link on their Facebook page). There are a lot of people saying they have problems with the game, even after installing the hotfix update. :(

I didn't know about the striking gold challenge until it was too late. I'm in 84th with 36 and 1st place is at 79. I don't even see how that could be possible. I hate these mini games. Especially since I haven't been playing long and don't have as many characters or attractions
Many of the premium attractions give out the trophys. As do certain tasks from characters. This is one way this particular minigame is skewed in favor of the people who 'already have' vs. the have nots. My wife just started playing about a month ago and other than 'find the bots type' and 'collect happiness' the minigames aren't designed for her to do well. I've been playing since day 1 and still don't have all the premium attractions and I still end up pretty far down the leader board.

This trophy mini game is like the gold coin mini game. You can end the task early with gems so it is very difficult to get ahead of people willing to spend gems to be in the top ranks of these type events unless you are willing to spend money/gems to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter