• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't hate the bags and strings yet. I work a 9-5, so 6 minute tasks are pretty much out of the question for the entire day, 60 min tasks to get them are more manageable. (now in 3 days, I'll probably want to quit the game and set fire to my phone. But for now, meh. It's annoying, but not worse than snowgies.)

Same here- I have access to my phone at work, but I'll never get anything done if I'm checking it every 10 minutes. I was actually happy to see the longer tasks. It takes some stress off, lol.

So what is the end game with the vines. The characters I need to level up Beast all have bag and rope missions so I cant do both. I have unlocked one vine so far. Are there a specific amount you need to unlock to get the mission completed. Or are they around for the entire event

I just started playing this game less than 2 months ago (very end of Mulan event) so this is my first "real" event to attempt. My question is about Chip & Dale, they aren't available to me yet. Is that because I have to progress in the story further before they are available?

I just started playing this game less than 2 months ago (very end of Mulan event) so this is my first "real" event to attempt. My question is about Chip & Dale, they aren't available to me yet. Is that because I have to progress in the story further before they are available?
yes. you need to get into the tangled stuff

So what is the end game with the vines. The characters I need to level up Beast all have bag and rope missions so I cant do both. I have unlocked one vine so far. Are there a specific amount you need to unlock to get the mission completed. Or are they around for the entire event
They are around for the whole event. You will need to do the vines for all of the characters you get so I recommend collecting the stuff for them constantly. You just have to plan out who you are going to send to do what.

Anybody know how often we are going to get to use Merlin now that we have him? Is it an every 24 hours thing?

The vines have no point in and of themselves, but you need them to get roses which are required to welcome/level the characters. As soon as I got the first rose to welcome the Beast I started working on stocking up on bags/strings.

Anybody know how often we are going to get to use Merlin now that we have him? Is it an every 24 hours thing?

You can use the Gathering spell once per 4 hours, if you don't feel like just tapping on all your buildings.

This bags and string this is total BS. There are only a couple of characters who can get them, and they're 1 hour asks? Ugh!

I've been busy at work today but trying to play intermittently all day, and I've collected a grand total of ONE bag and zero ropes. Sorry Beast, it's going to be a while!

Two questions, did all of your plates & silverware come out at the same time? I'm missing one am
No not sure if it is there somewhere or if I just need to check back.

Second, should I just save the ropes & sacks until the quest comes up? Or will they give me roses before that?

I am in Android with version 7.1.1 and got the update yesterday afternoon

Kind of bummed that I used gems on mrs potts. Would have rathered spend $3.99 for her and creperie. I didnt see that offer before using the gems.
Always wait. They usually offer a for-pay option am hour or two into the event.

Does anyone else think that Mrs. Potts looks way too big...? She just doesn't seem right to me
Yes, I agree -- and I think Chip is way too big as well. I guess he's more like the size of the costumed characters in the parks rather than the actual cartoon chipmunk, but I would have preferred to see Chip and Dale just a little bigger than Sarge. As it is, they're bigger than the guests. :(

Edited to add: Supernova posted at the same time as I did and I totally agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter