Disney Magic Kingdoms

Lantern attraction is 150 gems and a wishes contest has started
The leaderboards are not loading inspite of being online. Is everyone facing this issue? I also haven't been getting 2 gems from ads even after watching ads. Has GL said anything about this on Facebook? Any info is appreciated.

Boo to the attraction needing gems. I know they want to make money (I mean, it's apparent at every little step) but I do not like to have to buy stuff under pressure. This is the first time I think they have done this one. Grrrr. :mad:

Leader board didn't load for the coin event and I didn't get any reward for participating so obviously my clicks were not registering same is happening with this wishes event
I did send a tweet to the Twitter feed two days ago but nothing back yet

The leaderboards are not loading inspite of being online. Is everyone facing this issue? I also haven't been getting 2 gems from ads even after watching ads. Has GL said anything about this on Facebook? Any info is appreciated.
I've been able to view ads and collect gems without any problem. I just collected 2 a few minutes ago.

I haven't started the Happiness event yet, so I can't comment on that.

Boo to the attraction needing gems. I know they want to make money (I mean, it's apparent at every little step) but I do not like to have to buy stuff under pressure. This is the first time I think they have done this one. Grrrr. :mad:

idk I think its worth it. 1) its GORG 2) the possible drops are realllllly helpful; Mulan ear hats at rare, Mulan combs at rare, & Li Shang Helmets at uncommon 3) collect time is 2 hours. that's way faster than I feel like previous event buildings dropped...

Found it weird they started wishes right after coins. Usually there is a day of rest in between.

Leader board didn't load for the coin event and I didn't get any reward for participating so obviously my clicks were not registering same is happening with this wishes event
I did send a tweet to the Twitter feed two days ago but nothing back yet
Hoping this leads to free gems for everyone!! Fingers crossed! :ssst:

Edit: Scratch all that, just restarted the app and got the leader reward and a magic reward for watching ads (even though I had been receiving my gems)

Has anyone started the happiness event yet? I'm trying to wait but I was wondering what the prizes are.
Mine says there is 2 days and 21 hours remaining and Rewards are:
Rank 1-10: 10 gems, 1,500 event currency
Rank 11-50: 5 gems, 1,500 event currency
Rank 51-150: 2 gems, 1,000 event currency
Rank 151-350: 1 gem, 800 event currency
Rank 351-600: 650 event currency
Rank 601-900: 450 event currency
Rank 901-1,250: 300 event currency
Rank 1,251-1,750: 200 event currency

Thank you! I really wish there was another category between the first and the second ones. Say, 11-25 for 7 gems? 11-50 is a pretty big jump. Just my never-to-be-humble opinion ;)

What is the last thing you need to do to get the notification to welcome Mulan? Was busy yesterday and today so I'm not sure how far behind I am. I am currently needing to level Shang up to 3 (I'm close to it) and on 60/100 round of clearing firecrackers.

Just for fun I thought I would see how much Mulan would cost to welcome and it was 1200 plus gems and I already had 12 strength or what ever the top ones are called
Side note question the 12 hr job for Musha prepare fireworks since it's not in quests section isn't needed to advance the story?

The Haunted Mansion needed 150 gems during the NBC event. I hope that means we can get the Lantern Attraction after the event so I can not spend any more money right now on this game.

What is the last thing you need to do to get the notification to welcome Mulan? Was busy yesterday and today so I'm not sure how far behind I am. I am currently needing to level Shang up to 3 (I'm close to it) and on 60/100 round of clearing firecrackers.

So after you've cleared the firecrackers and built the training camp, Shang has three quests, a 2 hour one that needs him to be level 3, and then two 4 hour ones. After that you can welcome Mulan.

Thanks. I was wondering what they were too

I've gotten a couple Milan tokens from Mushu & the lantern house. Thinking now I should've waited to level up Shang until I had more Milan tokens. Oh well...

Regarding the happiness "challenge", how long does anyone recommend waiting to collect happiness? I have 7 smiley faces bouncing around, and of course no wishes waiting to be filled.

The Haunted Mansion needed 150 gems during the NBC event. I hope that means we can get the Lantern Attraction after the event so I can not spend any more money right now on this game.

Oh, I completely forgot about that. For people who didn't get it, is is still available after the event?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter