Disney Magic Kingdoms

Actually moving forward, no, there haven't been any quests or events that require people spend money. The rides, characters, parade slots/floats, and chest slots that cost gems aren't required for game play, they just make some things easier. I have spent some money on the game to get a character or two, but I've also been able to buy some gem rides just with the gems I've found in game for free.
Actually moving forward, no, there haven't been any quests or events that require people spend money. The rides, characters, parade slots/floats, and chest slots that cost gems aren't required for game play, they just make some things easier. I have spent some money on the game to get a character or two, but I've also been able to buy some gem rides just with the gems I've found in game for free.
Well that's good to hear at least. Thanks for your replies!

Wow what a bummer. I guess they really do expect people to pay real money to move forward in the game. That's disappointing.

Well they have to pay for servers, programmers, health insurance, IT support, customer service, etc...

Takes a bit for some reason. I had to reset my game and I think it finally kicked in on the second day. I read that someone thought you had to level him up to 2, but that wasn't the case for me. Keep watching it, and don't leave your game open all the time.

why not leave the game open?

I still don't have the quest to get Zurg. I can upgrade all of the Toy Story characters from both sets, however I still haven't progressed with their story? Do any of them need to be at a certain level?

I didn't get the welcome for Zurg until after I welcomed Rapunzel and got the welcome to start working on Flora. After Flora popped Up, I can now welcome her and Zurg and neither have been easy but definitely giving me something to do!

why not leave the game open?
Leaving the game open doesn't allow it to reset. Even this morning, for example, I had bronze chests on pedestals overnight, yet when I woke up they all showed 22 minutes remaining, which was impossible. I closed out the game and restarted it, and the chests were done.

How many can you have? My game seems to limit me to 8. Once I have 8 "happy faces" in the park (or requests for that matter) I can't get any more no matter how long I wait. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game.
At one point I thought I could only have 7 floating around, but yesterday I was surprised to find I had 10 of them in the park. A previous poster mentioned that they get lots of character and ride wishes come up if they make sure to click every character wish that comes up. Since I've been doing that, I always have lots of happiness and extras floating around!

At one point I thought I could only have 7 floating around, but yesterday I was surprised to find I had 10 of them in the park. A previous poster mentioned that they get lots of character and ride wishes come up if they make sure to click every character wish that comes up. Since I've been doing that, I always have lots of happiness and extras floating around!

I fulfill every wish, but I am still stuck at 8 max.

So i broke down and bought a chest today aand got Syndrome. But I didn't get awarded my 25 gems for completing the collection. Any idea why?

Mine were awarded as soon as I upgraded him to level 2, which I did immediately after receiving him from the chest I bought (the items I earned from the incredibles event stayed in my bank somehow) and if I remember correctly it took 6 secs for the upgrade? After the dialog box to sy congrats and give me my prize for leveling him up the dialog box congratulating me for completing that pages character series came up. I never ever restart my game (I have unlimited data haha) and Ive never had any glitches that required me to try. Seems I am the only one this particular sequence happened to though.

Sooooooo I caught my 3 yo playing with my phone today.... and he spent 550 gems on nothing. (Trying to remember that this is just a game, but I'm annoyed!)

Anyone ever have experience with having game loft / customer care restoring a game to a few days ago based on something like this?

Sooooooo I caught my 3 yo playing with my phone today.... and he spent 550 gems on nothing. (Trying to remember that this is just a game, but I'm annoyed!)

Anyone ever have experience with having game loft / customer care restoring a game to a few days ago based on something like this?

Nooooooo! :scared1: I'm sorry this happened. I had luck one time getting some gems back but it was something like 30 or 40, nowhere near 550. It's worth a shot...

Hi, my kids started playing this around new years on their ipods. Wanting to be involved, they got me hooked.

This is a really long thread. My main question if the vets could chime in, is what is the best way to use gems. Ive played freemium games before so I know the deal. It looks like attractions are the best return. Which ones are the best.

Also, in my skimming, it looks like sometimes characters are offered for gems. What is the cost per character.

I bought the pluto deal so I have around 170 gems.

Thanks
If you're just starting out I would buy Pluto's house since you bought Pluto. That will help with many things. Aside from that I'd save them up. A few of the gem characters can be quite helpful in getting tokens. Red is a huge help with Buzz and azure if I remember right and Maximus with the Tangled tokens. Don't worry about Boo or Wall-E until you're at a point where you have gems to spare. They're cute but don't advance the storyline, and aren't as helpful as some of the others. The fairy (I can't remember which one) is helpful and the gems from completing that set are good.

There are attractions that can be helpful but wait till a sale comes. It's not worth buying them at the beginning and certainly not at full gem price.

To see the price of a gem character click on them and it will show on the left how many gems are needed to purchase them.

Enjoy the game. I started last July and had similar questions and wondered how people could have so many gems saved up. I'm at the point where I have all the characters and am levelling them all up now, and it's amazing how quickly the gems build then. I have bought a couple of the character packs with cash. If DH can spend money on computer games that he's finished in a couple of weeks, I figure a little here and there on a longer term game is ok,but you can do it for free.

Ugh, I can't believe Rapunzel has a 6-hour happiness mission. I already hated Mickey's Trumpet mission for being too long.
That one has bothered me since I started playing. I wondered if they accidentally made it here six hours task, until I saw that they chose Mother Gothel's four task for happiness. At this point, I'm fine on the happiness meter. So I leave the Rapunzel wish for the day, and if the kid doesn't leave the park by the evening, set it up overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter