Disney Magic Kingdoms

At 9am a box about Wanting the New Game version popped up. I hit yes. It opened another Apple box. I hit Open, brought me back to the game, the new version box popped up, I hit yes, and I am now going in circles. So when the new version game popped up I just hit no to Continue playing. I even closed the app and restarted the game.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

At 9am a box about Wanting the New Game version popped up. I hit yes. It opened another Apple box. I hit Open, brought me back to the game, the new version box popped up, I hit yes, and I am now going in circles. So when the new version game popped up I just hit no to Continue playing. I even closed the app and restarted the game.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

No, I haven't experienced this. However I went straight into the iTunes Store to update, I didn't receive a notification.

That's a great question. I just got the last piece of fabric tonight and I haven't been able to get his costume yet. It never even occurred to me that I might want to wait and hold on to the fabric. Thanks for asking...

I have 2 more pieces to go. Never even thought about this. Think I just might wait and see.

Where there any Android users that were affected?. Google Play has a version 1.6.0B showing.

Is there any word when we might get a Christmas update? The answer may help with the Donald costume dilemma
IF there is one, probably not for another week, although I'm guessing most likely a week before December starts. That way the entire month of December can be the Christmas event.

I think it's three days, since it was set to end tomorrow morning. I agree the extension is fair for the banned players, so they still have a shot at the Mrs. Incredible/5 diamond individual prize, but it means that I have to keep clicking every couple of hours for extra days for no extra diamond reward, and the possibility of falling out of the top five during the extra time. Sigh. I was ready for this event to be over.
So 1st through 5th gets 25 gems but if you are fortunate enough to be number 6 you drop to 5 gems. That's quite a difference. I think it would have been nice for 6th place through maybe 10th to get 10 gems. For the record, I won't fall in the top ten I just think a gradual drop off would encourage people to play more.

I hate to brag, but I hit the jackpot with Mrs. I, she was waiting for a level 9 upgrade and I held off until 18 hours before the event ended (originally) and 16 bots shy. So after the level up I got 3 gems, then for reaching the Mrs. I bot milestone I got the 5 gems and her level 10 level up as the reward, I got another 5 gems! Pretty surprised it worked out like I hoped!

I finally have finished the bot challenge and received Mrs. Incredible. She's fairly useless but I'm always happy to get another character. Especially since some Incredible based rides and decorations have been dropping from the treasure chests.

Question for everyone. I have Cinderella and Elizabeth ready to be welcomed. Should I hold off and focus on the Toy Story/Zurg quests first? I don't want too many items dropping at the same time.

I finally have finished the bot challenge and received Mrs. Incredible. She's fairly useless but I'm always happy to get another character. Especially since some Incredible based rides and decorations have been dropping from the treasure chests.

Question for everyone. I have Cinderella and Elizabeth ready to be welcomed. Should I hold off and focus on the Toy Story/Zurg quests first? I don't want too many items dropping at the same time.

I have found Elizabeth to be a fairly useless character. And she was pretty expensive to welcome. I would save your magic for Roz or Pete (also expensive) in order to fight Zurg. Cinderella doesn't really factor into the main storyline but I just like having her around!

I'm wondering who has had the chance to welcome Pete yet? I have been playing since September and have defeated him in the beginning. Mickey is level 9 and Goofy is level 10. Pluto is level 8. Do I have to fight Zurg first? (I also feel like that's taking forever!)

Nothing wrong with having too many items dropping at once. More characters will have something to do :) But if you want to get more characters first, do the main story quests.

I'm wondering who has had the chance to welcome Pete yet? I have been playing since September and have defeated him in the beginning. Mickey is level 9 and Goofy is level 10. Pluto is level 8. Do I have to fight Zurg first? (I also feel like that's taking forever!)
Welcoming Pete and Zurg after defeating them takes a while to get to so just keep doing Mickey&co and Toy Story quests and you'll get there (eventually)! Wall-e, Cinderella, and Pirates have no effect on the main story, so if you want to progress faster through the story, you can hold off on welcoming them.

Welcoming Pete and Zurg after defeating them takes a while to get to so just keep doing Mickey&co and Toy Story quests and you'll get there (eventually)! Wall-e, Cinderella, and Pirates have no effect on the main story, so if you want to progress faster through the story, you can hold off on welcoming them.

Thanks! I keep waiting for these Goofy quests but the only ones I got after Halloween were to visit Daisy's diner multiple times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter