Disney Magic Kingdoms

I never got any Halloween decorations from chests during this whole event. Just fabric, tokens, and those stupid regular banner lampposts. Kind of bummed about it actually because I wanted some Halloween decor to spruce up my NBC area.

I too am hoping for Mickey's Christmas Carol costumes for Christmas...doubly awesome if we got Uncle Scrooge and the three spirits...well, two I guess since we already have Pete. And Tiny Tim. Of course that's all a 35 year-old's wishful thinking and we will most likely get Frozen. Sigh.
There are more 25-40 year olds than you realize that play this game. Checking in at 29yo and my gf is 28yo. We're young professional and pretty much addicted to everything Disney. :-) Besides, the second character set was Toy Story - the 90s! They've got their heads about them, don't worry. Besides, the Nightmare before Christmas. . . 90s. I'm extremely pleased with the age demographic that they're gearing towards in this game.

Me too! Everyone is ready to level up! Driving me nuts I haven't been able to!

However, I am like 3 dice and 3 hats away from welcoming Oogie. Didn't get one drop from everyone over night! Hope I can still welcome him. NBC is my favorite!

Keep trying! You still have 24 hours. You can do it!

So it looks like Oogie has to be leveled up to 3 before you can finish the event. I'm so close that I would love to finish it, however I'm not sure I can finish upgrading Oogie to complete the quest in time.

For all is, I still need 2 dice and 5 hats. Last 24 hours got 4 dice and 1 hat. Just like with Syndrome it will be close but no go.

Still fun to play though!

ETA: for Oogie! Stupid autocorrect!

Last edited:
Hi all, I've been playing for a couple of months (since august I think). Totally addicted!

I just noticed that some people have Syndrome - how do I open up the Incredibles characters? It just says "coming soon" on my end.

Also, I'm really bummed because despite my efforts, I'm not going to get Oogie in time. I'm still working on the second battle with him and there's only like one day left. Am I going to have another opportunity to get him down the road? Maybe next Halloween? Ugh, that's a long way away.

I need one more hat to welcome Oogie. How long does it take to welcome him once I have all of his items?

Now that the coin event is over, and Oogie is welcomed, I am also trying to clear up all the purple side quests. I don't want to leave any hanging there to disappear! It took me a little over 48 hours to get all the Oogie tokens, but I am having a heck of a time leveling him up. Right now Oogie and Jack are doing the Spooky Boss Spook off and Zero is guarding Jack's house. Sally and Jack have an 8 hour quest to do that I will make sure I send them on before I go to bed tonight. I'm hoping by 11 am tomorrow, my only quest is Donald's costume. That will keep me busy until the next update, for sure! I have all of the hats for weeks, but only 8/30 fabrics!

Hi all, I've been playing for a couple of months (since august I think). Totally addicted!

I just noticed that some people have Syndrome - how do I open up the Incredibles characters? It just says "coming soon" on my end.

Also, I'm really bummed because despite my efforts, I'm not going to get Oogie in time. I'm still working on the second battle with him and there's only like one day left. Am I going to have another opportunity to get him down the road? Maybe next Halloween? Ugh, that's a long way away.

The Incredibles had an event in June that is much like the NBC event now. Syndrome was the villain and the last (hardest) to be welcomed before the event ran out. The developers said they would be back, but no word on when.

With just roughly 30 hours to go, I still need one dice and six hats for welcoming Oogie. Yeah, I don't see that happening.

In the Snoopy Tale's game there is a way to sell items to earn their currency. We really need this for this game. Who needs 32 lamps, 6 cauldrons, tins of benches, etc. I wonder if we can suggest this somehow. Now what Disney character is a merchant shop owner.

I agree, in a previous post, the Mickey's Christmas Carol would be a nice addition. We have the majority of the cast that can change costumes. Additiopnal characters could be Uncle Scroog, of course, then the Ghosr of Christmas past (?) (the Giant), the two from Mr. toad, and Tiny Tim. Oh and Jiminy Crickett. But it probably will be Frozen.

I wish we could decorate the park in a Holiday theme decor. I would have loved to have see the park in Halloween and Fall decor with leaves on the ground. Maybe the Snoopy game creators need to help this game developers with this type of stuff...lol.

Well I've officially completed the event (not counting Donald's costume)!! My last purple quests were finished last night l, and according to the wiki there aren't any more, only thing left is to continue leveling up my characters. I'm excited only because I fell very short on Incredibles, I barely defeated Syndrome in time. So now I have 23 hours to farm pumpkins for as many gems as possible!

Good luck to everyone else! Looking forward to a Mickey Christmas Carol event! :santa:

Well I've officially completed the event (not counting Donald's costume)!! My last purple quests were finished last night l, and according to the wiki there aren't any more, only thing left is to continue leveling up my characters. I'm excited only because I fell very short on Incredibles, I barely defeated Syndrome in time. So now I have 23 hours to farm pumpkins for as many gems as possible!

What was the very last quest? I'm trying to level Oogie up to 3 as I think I only have one final quest to complete the event.

I am disappointed that Donald's costume was/is so hard to get. Does anyone remember the developers talking about some special effect when you have them all in costume? Has anyone been able to see that? It sounded like you needed all the costumes before Halloween.

Hi everyone, new here. I DESPERATELY want to welcome Oogie and finish this event, but I believe I am WAY behind. Is there anyone that can tell where I'm at and some helpful suggestions how to possibly finish this in the next 22 hours (as that is all the time left unless I get get lucky and they extend it). PLease and Thank You.

Hi everyone, new here. I DESPERATELY want to welcome Oogie and finish this event, but I believe I am WAY behind. Is there anyone that can tell where I'm at and some helpful suggestions how to possibly finish this in the next 22 hours (as that is all the time left unless I get get lucky and they extend it). PLease and Thank You.

The only suggestions I can offer is to run the NBC parade float, make sure you run all of your characters, and if you want Oogie so badly and either have a lot of gems or are willing to pay for gems, you can buy him with gems. On his screen that tells you how many pumpkins, die, and Oogie hats you need, tap the button that you'd press to welcome him and it'll tell you how many gems it'll take to buy the remaining items. It's pretty steep, though, so I'd wait until a little over an hour left in the event to do that(although I think as long as you're in the welcoming process, even if the event ends, you can get Oogie).

Well, I started playing this game a week ago and for some reason wasn't added to NBC until about 5 days ago, so my only progress has been welcoming Jack and building the lab. I'm happy with that, though!! My BIGGEST accomplishment?? Reading all 215 pages of this thread! Happy Halloween!! Hahaha

Primary lesson learned?? I'm so glad I started this game late! Fewer bugs and plentiful content ahead! (Working on welcoming Bo Peep.)

Thanks for all the accumulated wisdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter