• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

When people write Oogie drops, it just reads funny. Sorry been hanging out with the husband, brother-in-laws, and nephews all weekend.

Yeah I don't think I will be able to get Oogie as well. But I did receive enough Donald hats to finally level him up. I am not even trying for his costume. Jeez.

Sometimes I wish I just paid $30 for the game in the beginning and have items drop faster than for the game to be free, tokens hardly dropping, and then having to posssibly pay real money to receive that character. Not getting Oogie isn't the end of the world, though I do like collecting all the characters. Oh well, maybe next year (that is, of course, if I am still playing).

Quick question. If I miss a daily log in would my day count start over at one or just continue from the day number I am at currently. I haven't missed a daily login since the game began but I was just curious if anyone kmows.

Have a great Halloween!!!

Quick question. If I miss a daily log in would my day count start over at one or just continue from the day number I am at currently. I haven't missed a daily login since the game began but I was just curious if anyone kmows.
99% sure it doesn't reset. I think the reward screen might say.

Have a great Halloween!!!

It doesn't reset, you just continue from where you left off.

Thank you for the responses. I figured the day count didn't reset but wasn't sure. With the Holidays fast approaching I am not sure about playing everyday. But, of course, I am sure there will be a Christmas Holiday theme event. Hhhhhmmmmmm... maybe Mickey's Christmas Carol theming. I can so see this happening especially with the clothing shop available. It will be interesting to see what the next quest event will be.

A side note about the Halloween event. I was hoping that when Woody and Jeese (I think) went to decorate Al's Toy Bar in Halloween theming, the Barn would actually turn into a Halloween theme. I could see a clothing type shop for the attractions.

The rates/prices balance out similar between the exchange rates.

I have bought a couple of character promotions, and do feel the character plus gems gives better value than the gems on their own. While I broke my 'no real money' for character promotions (when the added gems would get my total close to buying another character as well), I personally wouldn't buy gems on their own. I have to draw the line somewhere lol

Thank you! I guess I'll buy a few gems so that I have enough if there's a premium attraction or something I really want, but other than that I'll buy the character promotions.

I need 5 ear hats and one dice before I can welcome oogie. I haven't leveled up sally enough to get her to have a quest for ear hats so I'm nervous I won't get my last 5...not to mention I don't check my game as often as others. I have enough to level Sally up so she can do the quest for the ear hats but I don't think I'm going to level her up because I don't want drops for her. Hopefully the ear hats start dropping easier for me in the next couple days. Then I can start leveling up my other characters and make Daisy's costume since I have the requirements for that already too

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to welcome Oogie once you've found all its items? I'm currently on the hunt for the items but fear I won't have enough time to welcome him!

Incredibly close to getting Goofy's costume. I know I won't come anywhere close to finishing the event (started too late), but I'm hoping to get the candy shop before the end.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to welcome Oogie once you've found all its items? I'm currently on the hunt for the items but fear I won't have enough time to welcome him!
It took me three days? I have all main story characters and Zero, and all three NBC characters could collect both tokens. I checked back maybe every 3-5 hours. I also tried for tokens overnight since I didn't need any more $pumpkins.

It took me three days? I have all main story characters and Zero, and all three NBC characters could collect both tokens. I checked back maybe every 3-5 hours. I also tried for tokens overnight since I didn't need any more $pumpkins.
Thanks for the responses. But I was meaning once you DO find all the items, and are able to spend the blue potion to "welcome him", how long does he take to show up? 4 hours? 8 hours? 24?

I've been collecting for Oogie for 3 days and I'm only half way there, not sure I will get him but from the sounds of his quests after getting him I'm not sure I care...

Just welcomed oogie finally yay..sent him on his 6min quest then like everyone said 6 min pumpkins until level 2. Has anyone gotten him levelled up to where he is useful. Im glad I have him although it would have been nice to have more of a storyline to him once welcomed.

Like others I had trouble with zero collecting for oogie. For 2 days tried to get dice but not one single drop. I took a chance levelling him up to level 6 so he could go to the lab for oogie hats and bam he starts collecting. I was worried levelling zero up would mean less oogie drops and more zero but found that it only affected Jack with thinking time quest. I figured that it was worth the risk as I wasnt getting anything from the NBC characters at all for over 12hrs so I had nothing to lose and then overnight I was able collect what I hats I needed for oogie and welcome him:D
I had Jack at level 8 and Sally at level 6.

Also opened both my gold chests I was storing hoping for TOT before going to bed in hope for oogie tokens only to get 2 donald fabric.

To everyone trying to get him keep at it seems hard especially when not having much luck but it can happen:-)

Just welcomed oogie finally yay..sent him on his 6min quest then like everyone said 6 min pumpkins until level 2. Has anyone gotten him levelled up to where he is useful. Im glad I have him although it would have been nice to have more of a storyline to him once welcomed.
I have him at Level 2. I can't believe if he had one or two quests since then. Right now I have him continually on the Check out the Competition quest. Sally and Jack are in a 12 hour quest, but after that, I can send Jack and Oogie on a six our Official Scare-Off quest. Then I'm trying to level Oogie to 3. Slow go. Jack is still waiting to go to 10, Zero to 9 and Sally to 8. Don't want to waste time on those level ups until I have Oogie higher and I continue the last few quests of the Halloween game. I do suppose those will be around afterwards, though, because I have check marks on all of the Halloween quests listed under the event. Maybe I can start the level ups now and just relax. Mission accomplished?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter