Disney Magic Kingdoms

I found my first platinum chest yesterday (aside from the first one you get during the chest tutorial with the fish fountain), and it had the gloves.:blush:

Maybe the game took pity on me since I'm so far behind. :rolleyes1

Hang in there! I just opened a platinum chest I found yesterday. I got the gloves!!!!
It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since the update. I'm glad I waited and didn't spend any gems to buy chests.

Just got gloves from a silver chest. Makes leveling up PC a little easier after welcoming him.

2i90b4k.png

Last edited:

Is it only PC people who have the gloves in silver chest feature?! Still waiting for mine--I've only gotten two chests today, hoping to find a gold/platinum one today.

Just beat Zurg. Do you recommend building the next land to continue the plot or welcoming Eve? Going to take a few days to build up magic. I'm moving a little slower now because I'm starting to finally level some characters who have been waiting for ages while I built up magic for Roz and Celia and Pete and the land before Zurg

Just beat Zurg. Do you recommend building the next land to continue the plot or welcoming Eve? Going to take a few days to build up magic. I'm moving a little slower now because I'm starting to finally level some characters who have been waiting for ages while I built up magic for Roz and Celia and Pete and the land before Zurg

Eve isn't really all that helpful. I waited to welcome her until I had some magic to spare. Not sure about buying land, though. I usually only buy it when it's required as part of a quest or when I have extra magic to spare.

It's like they are actively trying to get us to stop playing their game. In five minutes I had three 20 second ads pop up and play. On top of that I didn't have any ads available for gems.

For those mentioning never having enough magic, I encourage you to farm the hat stands. I've never been short on magic for anything and I currently have 1.3 million in magic.

I don't know what happened, but I need HELP!!! I didn't click on anything accidentally at all. One minute I had 196 Gems and then I had 161 Gems. Who do I contact to get my gems back! :( My account is Disney Magic 82643. HELP PLEASE!!!! :( :( :(

I don't know what happened, but I need HELP!!! I didn't click on anything accidentally at all. One minute I had 196 Gems and then I had 161 Gems. Who do I contact to get my gems back! :( My account is Disney Magic 82643. HELP PLEASE!!!! :( :( :(
You probably accidentally bought the Cinderella parade, which is 35 gems. :/ they snuck it in the front of the parade lineup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter