Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hooray!! Just found my first platinum chest! Crossing my fingers for Splash, but accepting already it's likely to be yet another topiary...

Hey all! I found my first platinum chest in the park today! YAY!!! It's going to be a long 24 hour wait to see what's inside!

On a separate note, what do you need to do to unlock Donald's boat? I have him welcomed and did all of his starting quests and then his quests stopped with no boat.
Level him up, you'll get more quests.

Did you try the solution I gave you earlier? As for their response, that's exactly what they told me. I was pretty ticked.

I did and I had some luck. Trouble is I'll easily forget or not realise I'm offline when I load the game. I pushed back and they gave me 50 happiness points. I had already worked back up to 99 ecstatic, so they were completely worthless. No idea why they can't simply thank us for finding a bug and let us know they will work towards a fix for the next update.

Not putting this up here to boast. Just happy to have reached my personal goal of cracking the top 100 and wanted to let others know how far you can go in the game without spending a single dollar. Also, I've stopped caring about Prince Charming and the chests.

download

I have only gotten one gold chest so far. My theory is that maybe it is because I have not welcomed Mother Gothel yet... Has anyone else who hasn't welcomed MG gotten a gold or platinum chest with the gloves? WITHOUT Paying for extra that is.... :)
I am still waiting to welcome that hagg and I have gotten at least 2 gold and 1 platinum chest without paying for anything. There is a rarity to the chest levels I read somewhere that mimics the character tokens. Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary.

Godddd magic takes so long to get :( I just unlocked the 50,000 land before Zurg, which took me a couple days to get. But literally every one of my characters except one or two are waiting to level up around level 7 or 8 and it takes so long to get enough magic to do anything. Its going to take me ages to get Eve if I want to level up all these guys.

i got my gloves!!!!!! he is now level 4 and the carousel so he can continue on his quest to Cinderella. good luck to all of you out there still needing the gloves they will come hopefully sooner then later

I was just banned for Time Tampering! Which is ridiculous because I have never touched the time and date since I set it on this phone! Also, I have never cheated, nor will I ever cheat at an online game! I am really angry at Gameloft right now.

Edit: I now know what happened. I woke up this morning, turned on my phone and clicked off all the potions and the people that were done tasks. Then I noticed that an attraction that I had placed down last night had 2 hours to go, which wasn't right because when I went to sleep it had 5 hours to go. So I rebooted my game and it was done when I logged back in, like it should have been. So because their game didn't process the time correctly, I got banned. Yep, I'm still angry.

I was just banned for Time Tampering! Which is ridiculous because I have never touched the time and date since I set it on this phone! Also, I have never cheated, nor will I ever cheat at an online game! I am really angry at Gameloft right now.

I think this is a bug. I remember 3 or 4 people posting about this a couple of weeks ago. Somebody said to Force close the app and then reload...should let you back in then.

Time tampering is a bug that I wish was fixed. I get banned several times a day if I forget to exit the app after collecting the items and such.

1 more hour til my Platinum chest will be unlocked! PLEASE oh please let the gloves be in there! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter