Disney Magic Kingdoms

so it seems like its done? When i assign tasks now all i get is the Incredibles money, I can't earn anything towards characters. Pretty disappointed - there's 24 hours left, I was close to getting Mr. Incredible. But seems like they're shutting it all down early.

Last edited:
I'm at 100/20/17. Three hats to go and my last one dropped at 3:30 a.m. 12 hours ago. (Yes, I woke up in the middle of the night to check for hats. :rolleyes1 ) Frustrating is an understatement. I've followed all the suggestions too. Running parades, happiness at 99%, staggering quests. I'll give it a while longer, but I'm really tempted to spend the gems now and get it over with.

Haha I woke up too so I understand. Don't give up! You've still got a day to go. Spend gems tomorrow before it ends.

So.... 30 minutes after I posted this, the first three quests finish. All three dropped a hat. Just like that, I'm done waiting for Syndrome. He has been welcomed. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Does anyone know... IF I get all the items for syndrome but there's less time left than it takes for him to be welcomed... Will he still be mine? Or if he isn't done processing before Time is up, will I lose him?

I'm at 100/20/18. I'm levelling up Mrs I to Lv8 because she has a quest for Syndromes hat. I think she has 6 hours left. Hopefully Syndrome will be welcomed by tonight, but all I'm doing right now is resending Frozone, Dash and Violet and Mike on their drop quests. I don't have enough to buy the Omnidroid City, if I bought it then I would have to scramble to get more coins. But yesterday I managed to drop about 3 hats so fingers crossed.

I've earned one ear hat for Syndrome in the last 24 hrs and still need one more to finish! Super frustrating! My game also glitches showing the hat as unavailable in tasks, @mshanson3121 but it corrected when I restarted.

I got Syndrome finally! No hats for over 24 hours then yesterday lots dropped and today the final 4. Dang game had me wondering if I'd welcome him but I did it! Now to see what happens at the end of it all!

Okay I don't see them having Indcredi Coins disappear as they did so many specials for buy gems get coins.
They have to turn into something

I welcomed syndrome a few days ago so now that I have everything I've been focusing on the story quests again.
Finally got all the drops for Zurg and Aurora! They've both now been welcomed and I just desperately need to get Donald drops. 4 hats and 5 ears to go! I really want to get to at least prince Phillip before there's a new big update of characters.
Does anyone know when the next update will be?

Since there is only 19 hours left and I'm only halfway done with welcoming syndrome, can I still welcome him after the event or is he going to be gone once the event is over? I have 45,000 incredicoins, I have the 100 Incredible symbol things, and I only have like 15 armbands and 12 hats.

Since there is only 19 hours left and I'm only halfway done with welcoming syndrome, can I still welcome him after the event or is he going to be gone once the event is over? I have 45,000 incredicoins, I have the 100 Incredible symbol things, and I only have like 15 armbands and 12 hats.

If it were me I would keep going till the last moment and spend the gems to get it. It shouldn't be that much for only a few tokens

In the process of waiting for a solitary armband for Syndrome to drop (so I could hopefully level him to Level 4 before this event ends and use up those darn Incredicoins I've stocked up on), I've managed to open it's a small world, get the Welcome Aurora quest (currently at 15/3/4 for Aurora), level Mr. Incredible up to Level 9 (and collect most of his tokens for level 10!), finish out 3 12+ hour Zurg quests, and get my magic levels up to 60K.

Normally, I'd be saying "quel dommage," but in this case... I'm doing my happy dance!

I'm waiting for the last minute to level up Mr. Incredible to level 10 before the event ends in 17.5 hours so I can hopefully level up Syndrome one more time. *crossing my fingers*

I was finally able to get all the incredibles characters. I am finished leveling up:
Dash level 9
Mrs. 9
Frozone 9
Mr 4
Syndrome 4
Violet 9

My question is what will happen with the incredible coins? Should I spend them on decorations? I don't want to lose the coins in 24hours. Help!!!
I have the same question too. I just welcomed Syndrome (finally!!!) and I have no idea what I should do with the incredible coins now.

Update: The last 2 ear hats dropped for Syndrome and I managed to welcome him with 12 hours left. I was immediately greeted with a quest to build the city but I cannot yet. Then I had a quest to Beat the Obstacle Course (60 secs) then one to Go to THE Incredible House (60 minutes) just waiting for that to finish.

If it were me I would keep going till the last moment and spend the gems to get it. It shouldn't be that much for only a few tokens

I was definitely thinking about that! Lol but since I posted that last night I now only have 4 arm bands left and 4 hats left to get which will only put me back 140 gems which isn't too bad. Especially if I get two more of either token it'll drop down to 106 which means I just have to buy a few more gems rather than the bigger pack. I did the math as i've been earning and each of the epic tokens is worth about 17 gems each.

In the process of waiting for a solitary armband for Syndrome to drop (so I could hopefully level him to Level 4 before this event ends and use up those darn Incredicoins I've stocked up on), I've managed to open it's a small world, get the Welcome Aurora quest (currently at 15/3/4 for Aurora), level Mr. Incredible up to Level 9 (and collect most of his tokens for level 10!), finish out 3 12+ hour Zurg quests, and get my magic levels up to 60K.

Normally, I'd be saying "quel dommage," but in this case... I'm doing my happy dance!

I'm waiting for the last minute to level up Mr. Incredible to level 10 before the event ends in 17.5 hours so I can hopefully level up Syndrome one more time. *crossing my fingers*

there is someone I follow who has been writing blog posts about the game, and she said in questions with the developers we may be able to level them up even after the event, and the incredicoins needed will be replaced with magic like with all the other characters.

I was definitely thinking about that! Lol but since I posted that last night I now only have 4 arm bands left and 4 hats left to get which will only put me back 140 gems which isn't too bad. Especially if I get two more of either token it'll drop down to 106 which means I just have to buy a few more gems rather than the bigger pack. I did the math as i've been earning and each of the epic tokens is worth about 17 gems each.
And I had to admit I used a few gems to end tasks early when I was walking into a long meeting or going to bed and they still didn't drop a token. So this might have been cheaper for me to do. Ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter