Disney Magic Kingdoms

Almost have Syndrome!!
For those asking - if you're just starting I don't know if I would give up yet. There are reports of getting him in 48. Make sure you are choosing wisely on tasks. (Compare timing)
I had a day of getting nothing and then yesterday I got almost 10 each on bands and hats.

I agree with the wrist bands!!! I am currently at 72/8/14 and I really don't know that I will make it in time... I have enough incredicoins but who even knows! I am so frustrated!

Hi All,

Been a while since I've posted here and boy does this board move fast.

I was in MK when The Incredibles event dropped so I was a bit preoccupied with more fun matters and the past few days have been all about Pokemon Go. So I'm a bit behind on this event. Here's where I'm at:

Mr. and Dash are training together, 8 hrs (just started)
250 clawbots
24,682 Incredicoins

I realize I may not get Syndrome at all but I think I need a decent strategy for the next 2 days.

Anyone have advice for me on what I should do? I'm okay with using some gems to speed up the process if honestly needed.

You know how when you are in the process of Welcoming a character, you can start collecting tokens again. Even if you are upgrading a character to level 10. That's the period of time the previous poster was describing. She has started the Welcome, but is not "completing" the Welcome by clicking the check mark when the character is done. So the game isn't registering how many tokens are needed for the next upgrade.

ooooooh ok that makes perfect sense... got it thanks!

Does anyone know when the update where they expand the park and character book is supposed to happen?

Does anyone know when the update where they expand the park and character book is supposed to happen?

I was wondering the same thing!!! I am hoping to be caught up with the story before that happens, but that wont likely happen as I just welcomed Aurora!

Hi All,

I was in MK when The Incredibles event dropped so I was a bit preoccupied with more fun matters and the past few days have been all about Pokemon Go. So I'm a bit behind on this event. Here's where I'm at:

250 clawbots
24,682 Incredicoins

I realize I may not get Syndrome at all but I think I need a decent strategy for the next 2 days.

Anyone have advice for me on what I should do? I'm okay with using some gems to speed up the process if honestly needed.

If you keep following that story line, you have to have Dash clean his room for 6 hours, then the 2 hour flirting and 4 hour date for Mr. and Mrs. I. After that, use the glitch to beat the battle with Syndrome. You will unlock Syndrome but have less than 48 hours then to get his parts. It might make sense to use gems now and start welcoming him today rather than have to use gems to welcome him and skip the timer.

Hi All,

250 clawbots
24,682 Incredicoins

I think trying to Welcome Syndrome may just end up wasting gems. So I'd just try to get through the tasks, and use the glitch to get through the battle. Build the Omnidrome City with your Incredicoins, and then just try to earn as many Syndrome tokens as you can so that whenever they add the characters to the game in a more normal fashion, you have a head start. Or upgrade other characters.

I agree with the wrist bands!!! I am currently at 72/8/14 and I really don't know that I will make it in time... I have enough incredicoins but who even knows! I am so frustrated!
I thought I was doing the smart thing by getting ALL the earhats out of the way, then focusing on the wrist bands. I spent most of yesterday evening using Frozone to collect the needed incredible tokens. . .just sitting here waiting for 2 hour quest upon 2 hour quest to finish. I'm still only at 11 bands and I've been using all the Incredibles family and Mickey. Maybe this is the thing I've been hoarding all those gems for. I hope not!

Do you know if you miss a character promo, does the promo happens more than once or it is a one time only offer for each character that cost gems?

I think you get them twice. Once when the character unlocks, and then again during the character battle. So when it's time to Battle Pete the Pluto promo shows up, when it's time to Battle Zurg, Rex promo comes back, etc.

I thought I was doing the smart thing by getting ALL the earhats out of the way, then focusing on the wrist bands. I spent most of yesterday evening using Frozone to collect the needed incredible tokens. . .just sitting here waiting for 2 hour quest upon 2 hour quest to finish. I'm still only at 11 bands and I've been using all the Incredibles family and Mickey. Maybe this is the thing I've been hoarding all those gems for. I hope not!

I'm doing the same, but focusing on armbands before going to the hats. I'm needing 4 armbands still and only one has dropped in the last 24 hours. With 10 hats needed, I don't think I'm going to be welcoming Syndrome before the event ends.

I've got the exact opposite problem I get wrist bands fairly easily but hat's are a major grind. I'm currently at 82/16/7. I have everyone I can on hat duty but Mrs. I isn't level 8 yet and I don't have the Omnidroid City and only 43000 Incredicoins.

now im at 83/10/16 for Syndrome... It's looking more realistic but I am doubtful about those wrist bands!

I seem to be having the opposite of everyone. I have tried multiple times to far Syndrome hats and I have ZERO. I was so excited because I finished everything two days ago and I thought, "PERFECT- I didn't spend any money and I am going to get everyone and everything!"
Doesn't look too hopeful anymore with 20 syndrome hats left and NONE drop. EVER. any tips on getting these hats to drop??

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to level my Incredibles to 10 (all but Syndrome - that's just not going to happen), or if I'm wasting all that "castle time" and should instead be welcoming Zurg and leveling up my regular characters. I have a big line of them waiting while the Incredibles are hogging all the "upgrade" space at the moment.

I have plenty of Incredi-cash so I'd prefer to spend it on leveling them up (vs. magic, of which I never seem to have enough). But Zurg is sitting there will all his tokens, just waiting. Ugh I wish these welcomes and such didn't all take 24 hours apiece. :(

Any advice?

I seem to be having the opposite of everyone. I have tried multiple times to far Syndrome hats and I have ZERO. I was so excited because I finished everything two days ago and I thought, "PERFECT- I didn't spend any money and I am going to get everyone and everything!"
Doesn't look too hopeful anymore with 20 syndrome hats left and NONE drop. EVER. any tips on getting these hats to drop??
Sorry, no advice besides collecting as much as possible :( Good luck though!

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to level my Incredibles to 10 (all but Syndrome - that's just not going to happen), or if I'm wasting all that "castle time" and should instead be welcoming Zurg and leveling up my regular characters. I have a big line of them waiting while the Incredibles are hogging all the "upgrade" space at the moment.

I have plenty of Incredi-cash so I'd prefer to spend it on leveling them up (vs. magic, of which I never seem to have enough). But Zurg is sitting there will all his tokens, just waiting. Ugh I wish these welcomes and such didn't all take 24 hours apiece. :(

Any advice?
The event will be over soon, so I'm sure you can wait a few more days for Zurg. If you have magic problems and don't want to take the risk that Incredimagic gets completely removed once the event is over, you may as well level up your Incredibles.

Any advice?
As long as you've got more than 48 hours left and you're looking for tokens to welcome Syndrome, why not just get Zurg in the meantime? Once he's done you'll still have 24 hours left to welcome Syndrome!

EDIT: Syndrome only takes 60 minutes to bring in, so as long as you have an hour left...you can use your character book for other tasks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter