Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have Mrs. and Dash up to 10 now, and Violet and Frozone at 9, but they will have to wait to upgrade since I don't want them doing that when the quest for Mr. I opens up tomorrow morning.

I am Welcoming Donald, finally. After he finishes I'm going to upgrade Violet to 9 even though that will put her finishing after the next set unlocks. I will lose some attempts at tokens while she finishes, but I might be sleeping in anyway.

Also got the Welcoming Phillip quest but oh boy, my character book is going to be busy when Incredibles finished. Everyone is waiting for 8,9 or 10 it seems.

I am Welcoming Donald, finally. After he finishes I'm going to upgrade Violet to 9 even though that will put her finishing after the next set unlocks. I will lose some attempts at tokens while she finishes, but I might be sleeping in anyway.

Also got the Welcoming Phillip quest but oh boy, my character book is going to be busy when Incredibles finished. Everyone is waiting for 8,9 or 10 it seems.
I totally agree, my character book has 17 non Incredible characters waiting to level up, and 7 of these characters are at level 9! I need another character book!

Is it just me or are the parades extremely frustrating? I never get more magic then I actually spend, I never get gems, and I get character tokens once in a blue moon. They aren't worth it!

Parades can be frustrating. Yeah, you never recoup all of the magic, but I think I have recouped at least half a few times. Gems fall, but rarely. They have helped me out with character hats on a few occasions. What bugs me the most about them is the parade icon in the upper left takes precedence over other icons.

Is it just me or are the parades extremely frustrating? I never get more magic then I actually spend, I never get gems, and I get character tokens once in a blue moon. They aren't worth it!
Like most people on my Facebook group say the parade is like the lottery you will lose most of the time but some have noticed that while it's running your characters on missions will drop tokens needed for other characters improve I have gotten gems and tokens magic really doesn't matter to me I have tons since I finished the main story until the next update happens. Yes it is frustrating but I hope thinking like its a lottery will help cause I know when I see gems or tokens I am supper excited like I won the lottery :)

Like most people on my Facebook group say the parade is like the lottery you will lose most of the time but some have noticed that while it's running your characters on missions will drop tokens needed for other characters improve I have gotten gems and tokens magic really doesn't matter to me I have tons since I finished the main story until the next update happens. Yes it is frustrating but I hope thinking like its a lottery will help cause I know when I see gems or tokens I am supper excited like I won the lottery :)
Parades definitely help increase the amount of tokens and magic dropped by character actions so long as they end within the two hour period of the parade, at least that's what I've found. It's buying an increase in likelihood of getting items, not buying a chance to get more magic for free. I wish it were easier to randomly get gems though!!

And....Mr. I is a high cost. Waiting on character quests to finish up, but he needs 25 hats and 25 posters. So far, Mickey might get a poster from a 2 hour quest.

From what I can tell:

Buzz 8 minute earhat
Dash 2 hr poster with Violet
Mrs. I 2 hr poster
Frozone 60 min poster
Violet 8 min earhat

So will be going for the ear hats first, then the posters.

Dash has dropped 2 ear hats on his 8 minute multi-item quest. I didn't have Frozone and Violet to 10, so Daisy and Jessie are dropping those items. Not sure if they switch over when done.

Is there ANY point to leveling up to 9 or 10? Its such a nuisance since it blocks up the character book and the higher level quests suck so....why even do it?

Well Mr I is going to take some time! Ugh! In and out of the pool every hour to check and restart.
So far im
17/50
4/25
8/25
This is going to take awhile

I didn't realize we needed 50 Incredibles tokens. Yikes! Well, it will leave my character book clear the rest of the day to upgrade my Sleeping Beauty characters. I'm glad I was able to get to 180 gems in my newer game so I was able to Welcome Frozone before the start of Mr. Incredible stuff. His 1 hr tasks will be very useful.

How to I send Jessie to focus on the real Buzz? It's a quest for Woody but I can't figure out which task to do since none of them are named anything close to this task.

How to I send Jessie to focus on the real Buzz? It's a quest for Woody but I can't figure out which task to do since none of them are named anything close to this task.

Usually if you click on the quest a character will come up and the action that is on the top of their list is the one you need. Hope this helps. I can't remember that actual quest.

Sure, but is it a USEFUL task? The long tasks suck for magic output, to the point where there's no point in using it. Its annoying because when you have a long task you can't use the character to get materials or anything like that for a long time, meaning long tasks are more annoying to do than short tasks. Add in that they get LESS magic and there's no point.

Does anybody EVER do the 12 hour tasks? Even if you aren't going to be on the game for that long its barely worth it. Id rather do a shorter one in the chance that I log on again because it gives like no extra magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter