• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ahh, I see. Yea, I'm one of those people with a lot of magic :) You may as well build a bunch of hat stands since you log on every hour for your characters and send them on quests for tokens instead?

I'm always running low on magic, always. I have to save for a few days before big spends. I stupidly just welcomed Eve instead of the 65,000 land to the north-west of Small World. I have several of the gem characters and have been playing from day 1. I send my guys on 1 hour quests as often as I can, and still spend it as fast as I earn it. Kinda like real life HA!

Yeah, I'm short on magic. I mean, I have a bunch saved up, but will need to spend $75k tomorrow on some land (Merlin quest) and I still need 2 more areas after that, plus need to welcome Donald and Zurg and upgrade a bunch of characters. I'm putting Eve on hold since I don't have the magic I need for all of these things. Oh, and I don't have Aladdin or Sword in the Stone. I guess I'm not making as much as other players, but it would take so long to break even on the concessions I'm reluctant to buy any more of them. Advice?

Okay I'm always short on Magic! What am I doing wrong?
How does it make a difference if rides are disrupbuted neatly and have decorations around them? I've only cleared land based on quests and so I've had to cram stuff in and actually store decorations away after I buy them on quests.
Ive bought some extra rides with gems to get more magic so I had to clear out stuff to place them.

That's why the Incredibles have been great for me. I pay a bug magic item, then level up an incredible while I woke on getting more magic.

You're out of magic? I'm curious to know how you've built your park. Did you place the rides in nice places with decorations surrounding them? I've collected almost enough tokens to unlock Fauna but I have enough magic to buy multiple pieces of land for 75k. I'm not going to have any issues running of magic unless things start costing 500k or something.

I'm seemingly always low on magic too. But I've leveled most of my characters up as soon as I have funds available and bought all extra rides/pieces of land. Besides the items bought for quests, I have no decorations. Only now am I getting into 60-minute task churning...

Currently waiting on Flora's final few tokens to drop to welcome her, and the long wait for Zurg tokens for welcoming him too.

Anyone else take advantage of the sale on gems for Fourth of July yet? I might splurge on some gems...

At least for me there's no real secret. Just have as many characters as possible, do the tasks as they're assigned, do 1-2 hour tasks when I'll be active, switch to 4 hour tasks when I won't be able to check in, and finally queue up 6-8 hour tasks at night before bed. The other character I don't have that is unlock able is Mother Gothel. Everyone else is pumping out tasks whenever possible.

Just spent 85k to clear off the land near Its a Small World that will open up Mother Gothel quests last night. Went down to 240 total magic left. Wake up this morning with approximately 12 hours left on the 24 hour time and back up to 17.5k magic.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! This is the first forum that I participate in so I'm not sure how it really works.

I'm also low on Magic but it's mostly because I use it as soon as I have it. I have all the characters except Donald, Aurora and Prince Phillip. Does anyone have any suggestions to get more magic (besides using gems)?

Also, I have most of the Incredibles above level 7 and I'm impatiently waiting for Mr. Incredible but I'm preparing for him by getting as many Incredible logos before Monday morning. That way I can focus on whatever other tokens I'll need on the day of. Hoping this might help other players.

Been playing since day 1, haven't spent any real cash on gems or additions...used earned gems for Pluto, his house, and to add to the parade...almost have enough to add Frozone (in case the Incredibles characters become unavailable after the event). Took me a bit to figure out the best way to focus my gem spending, but am planning on using them just for characters now as that has the best ROI.

Am currently waiting to Welcome: Mr. Incredible, Zurg, Donald, Fauna...and a Pluto quest i need to level him up more to do.

And my park is a random mess of buildings, I keep thinking I will take time to put them all in place in themed groups...but never bother.

At least for me there's no real secret. Just have as many characters as possible, do the tasks as they're assigned, do 1-2 hour tasks when I'll be active, switch to 4 hour tasks when I won't be able to check in, and finally queue up 6-8 hour tasks at night before bed. The other character I don't have that is unlock able is Mother Gothel. Everyone else is pumping out tasks whenever possible.

Just spent 85k to clear off the land near Its a Small World that will open up Mother Gothel quests last night. Went down to 240 total magic left. Wake up this morning with approximately 12 hours left on the 24 hour time and back up to 17.5k magic.

OK, I'm pretty much doing everything you are (the quests, shorter activities when I can play a lot, etc.). I don't have all the characters. Never bought Zurg, Wall-E, or Boo because I don't have the gems for them. Waiting to welcome Zurg, Donald, Eve, and Mr. I. and my magic is not building up fast enough for all of them, plus the lands by small world (3) I will need to buy. Plus I need to spend a bunch to level up my characters. It's never enough! ;)

OK, I'm pretty much doing everything you are (the quests, shorter activities when I can play a lot, etc.). I don't have all the characters. Never bought Zurg, Wall-E, or Boo because I don't have the gems for them. Waiting to welcome Zurg, Donald, Eve, and Mr. I. and my magic is not building up fast enough for all of them, plus the lands by small world (3) I will need to buy. Plus I need to spend a bunch to level up my characters. It's never enough! ;)

This definitely isn't the type of game that rewards everybody equally with magic over the same span of time. The longer tasks and longer activities (concession stand/attraction/etc) doesn't equal to any where near the same amount of magic over time as the short tasks and short activities so there is a huge advantage to people that are on the game for hours on end (like me I'm embarrassed to say) and are able to keep restarting tasks and activities right away after they finish. My park is jam packed with concession stands any where i can squeeze them with most of them being burger stands then hat stands, then down from there depending on what pays out the best. Being online a lot also gives you a big advantage in the events allowing you to consistently finish in the top group to win the max number of gems which in turns helps you add more attractions and characters helping you build up even more magic faster. I think longer tasks and longer activities should pay out a little more proportionately compared to the shorter tasks/activities to allow people that aren't able to be on the game hours at a time to be able to save up more magic and keep progressing well in the game. Maybe they can mix in some kind of events from time to time that aren't all geared towards rewarding only the people that spend the most time on the game. I can't think of anything off the top of my head but maybe something like a raffle once a week with prizes (gems/magic/decorations). You are entered automatically once a day when you log in. So everybody has an equal chance of winning the top prizes. I don't know.

I was always short on magic for awhile. I now have over 300,000 saved, I don't burger farm either. Basically what worked for me with saving was just plan your moves wisely. For example, if a new piece of land costs 25,000 then I would save up to 50,000 first so I would have some left over afterwards. Then I would look at what I need to do next, like if I needed to welcome someone and it costs another 25,000, then I would set a magic goal of like 75,000 and when I hit that then I'd welcome the character.

It seems like setting goals has worked, at least for me. Once I hit 200,000 magic I set my next goal for 250,000 and so on. I've been able to save up a good amount this way and now I can buy whatever I need and always have plenty left over. I never need to stop progressing and still get to keep saving up at the same time.

I do the same thing, Baxter. I bank some so I can be sure to progress when I need to (at the cost of level up some characters and buying land that isn't necessary). Based on the wiki the next piece of land I need to buy is 75K so that one is gonna hurt.

liljc - I'm embarrassed to say that I'm on way too much some days, and I know what you mean about the shorter tasks paying out better than the longer ones. I do not farm much, though. I don't want to spend the magic on the concession stands, although perhaps in the long run that would be the wise thing to do...

I figure I'll buy some extra concessions if I reach a point where I'm caught up on the game. Right now, it seems like my major upcoming tasks are Welcome Phillip, Battle Mother Gothel, Welcome Mother Gothel. So if I get through those and we are waiting for an update, I'll build stuff.

currently level 27, got 212 gems. is it worth it to get frozone? and there might be a little glitch, not that im complaining,but the quests seem to finish all at once,i just collect fast before the game realizes it has glitches. my kids and i love this game. big disney fans :)

Finally got Minnie! Got her doing her long tasks.

Meanwhile, I'm back to leveling the Incredibles characters.

Minnie seems to be nothing but long quests. She is currently on a 16 hour for me with a 12 or 18 hour quest pending after that. Just welcomed Eve, and of course she starts off with an 8 hour quest. Bought Jet Packs and Aurora's Sleeping Wheel hoping they will help a bit on collecting magic. All set to start working on Mr. Incredible tomorrow! And starting to save for the land by It's A Small World. Love the game, but it was definitely more fun at the beginning. The grinding is starting to...well....grind :D

So I have all of the current incredible characters to level 10 violet is finishing today hopefull mr.i doesn't have a long welcome or huge requirements so in a few hours he can join the fun tommorow no idea how we will get syndrome tommorow but I am guessing we will have to defeat him before the welcome good luck all tommorow will be a fun filled day!

I don't know how I JUST discovered this thread - I've been looking for it since Day 1 of it's launch though.

For magic, to be able to bank a lot the key is having a hat farm, I am well over 1 million now and after clearing the final spot next to small world I was down to 13 magic. If you are on faithfully (every hour except when sleeping) you can make back your investment for each stand in about 3 days.

Dash will be at 10 in a few hours, Mrs I and Violet are holding at 8, don't want them stuck leveling up when Mr. I and Syndrome hit. Basically put all my work towards Zurg, Donald and Fauna on hold for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter