Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally got Buzz and the second opening in Tomorrowland. I will wait on Rex and Boo for discount packages. They will have to offer them at some point, these games always do.

FYI, it looks like they've done a Rex discount pack. $7.99 for Rex and 120 gems. It's more expensive than Pluto, but includes more gems and Rex himself is more expensive. It also seems that a small event has started; Dark Magic. Tap the crows for more magic.

I just got enough magic to clear the space below California Screamin.. Is there any benefit to actually doing that right now? I'm still working on what feels like a thousand toy story quests- I guess I haven't defeated Zurg yet. I'm really wanting to unlock Minnie and daisy, as well as the monsters characters!

I wouldn't recommend doing it now. I'm close to unlocking Daisy and Mike, and haven't needed that land yet. Plus, 25,000 magic is expensive.

Anyone doing the "defeat the dark ravens" bit?
I can only find 8 - will there be some each day?

Anyone doing the "defeat the dark ravens" bit?
I can only find 8 - will there be some each day?

I only found 8 as well. I can't tell what causes them so not going to worry about it just yet. Totally debating if I want to buy Rex or not though. The deal seems good but not great.

I've been addicted to this game since the day it was released! I love it, although I hate having to wait 8+ hours for tasks to finish.
I spent the money on Pluto, but the Rex promotion is $8! Idk if I want to spend that much on a "free" game...
Also, I only found 8 ravens as well. I am going to assume that each day there will be more ravens to find maybe?

Edit: On the leaderboards there a couple players who found 10 and 11 ravens!

so I just found this game a few days ago and just unlocked bo peep and waiting on the solder. guess I missed the pluto promotion unless its after a certain level. playing the ravens not sure how many I have but have yet to seem the rex promotion again maybe a certain level? thanks

Yeah. I have sent them two emails. No reply. It's scaring me because I feel like they're gonna tell me I have to start over. I'll throw my phone they say that ****.

I have the same problem and contacted them but have heard nothing back. Did they fix your issue ?

Should be a red promotion banner in the upper right corner

I got nothing. Still no ravens yet I keep getting notifications on my phone. Boo! I emailed customer care but based on everyone else's complaints I don't expect to see resolution any time soon. :(

$11 for the Rex deal here in Canada :(. And missed the Pluto deal because I thought that was a lot, clearly I wasn't prepared for the cost of Rex!

Liking the game but man, the time commitment to change a dang lightbulb is insane ;).

Seems to run in par for how long it take them to change one in real life!

I know there was a previous post about doing 2 parades and it not worth it have you done double parades since? is it worth the 5 jems to unlock it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter