Disney Magic Kingdoms

I officially hate the chests. I found the first two. Now it says there is one in my kingdom. I've been searching for at least a half hour. Can't find it anywhere Very annoying.

I'm frustrated with the brooms just like everyone else. They actively push buying decor/filling your park up that hunting for tiny objects without a locator is just plain stupid. The rewards for this competition certainly aren't worth it, especially now that they upped magic for social visits based on level.

Does it? I didn't even bother to check the the parade rewards. Hmm, I may consider buying it now so I don't have to wait for a chest to give the first glove...

Does it? I didn't even bother to check the the parade rewards. Hmm, I may consider buying it now so I don't have to wait for a chest to give the first glove...
Seems like the first glove can only be found in chests and only after you unlock the gloves on the parade. Today I found a gold chest btw al ready... Checkin the treasure tomorrow morning:)

Seems like the first glove can only be found in chests and only after you unlock the gloves on the parade. Today I found a gold chest btw al ready... Checkin the treasure tomorrow morning:)
Nooo :( I found a gold one too as my third chest and I'll be doing the same. Good luck to you tomorrow!

I officially hate the chests. I found the first two. Now it says there is one in my kingdom. I've been searching for at least a half hour. Can't find it anywhere Very annoying.

I'm having the same problem. It is telling me there is another chest now but I've been looking for more than 15 minutes and cannot find it.

If anybody figures out where this mysterious third chest is hidden please post on the forums where you found it. Until then I'm starting to think it is just a glitch and there is no third chest hidden in the kingdom

My first two took awhile to show up, but I found my third one instantly when I logged in. It was right beneath the park entrance. It's possible the chests may be bugged to show up on the map.

I'm having the same problem. It is telling me there is another chest now but I've been looking for more than 15 minutes and cannot find it.

If anybody figures out where this mysterious third chest is hidden please post on the forums where you found it. Until then I'm starting to think it is just a glitch and there is no third chest hidden in the kingdom

Found it after 30 minutes off the map over in an area that is still cursed.... it was to the right of Space mountain in the dark on the purple area between that little rocket ship with the four lights around it and the tracks that the space mountain vehicle races around on

Found it after 30 minutes off the map over in an area that is still cursed.... it was to the right of Space mountain in the dark on the purple area between that little rocket ship with the four lights around it and the tracks that the space mountain vehicle races around on
Thank you!!!!!!! I was ready to throw my iPad!

I start the game up, hear Jessie's "Whoohoo!".....game crashes. I watch the 2nd free gem video....vid freezes at the end....game crashes....no free gem and I can't re-watch the video until reset. Tried to watch a free gem video today and my phone soft resets. Writing to customer care in-game about it and the game crashes...
2ly2wwz.jpg

Welp, that settles it, no more videos or free gems for me.

I just found a chest in a cursed area behind Space Mountain. It was on the hills to the right of the waterfall. It took forever to find it!!!!

Melissa

You'd have a hard time believing I actually enjoyed this game at one point considering how much there is to complain about now. First off, I'd like to second those that say there should be no updates considering the amount of bugs people are reporting. I posted previously about a happiness bug that occurs when you play on & offline. For example, if I'm offline and I bring my happiness up to let's say 70 ecstatic and ten minutes later I go online and log back in, I could be down to 90 joyous. Now with the new update, I haven't seen a single wish request yet. Here's my response from Gameloft:

"Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.
Kindly note, that Happiness (Joy) decreases fast. In rare cases you might reach 100% happiness, but it's intended to go down quickly, because you have to constantly keep making your visitors happy."

Thanks for treating me like a moron Gameloft. We're supposed to lose 100 happiness points in ten minutes????

Did you try the solution I gave you earlier? As for their response, that's exactly what they told me. I was pretty ticked.

Regarding removing unwanted chests, from FB:

Force close the app and then reload...should let you back in then. That worked for me.

Thanks! That worked :)

I was given the same banned message a couple of hours after doing the update on Android. Did the forced close and I am still getting the banned message about 10 minutes after restarting. I wonder if it was something in one of the Gem videos.

Oh my gosh! I just got a thought bubble wish request for the 3-minute task for Mike! That's new!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter