Disney Magic June 4th, 2017 - 7-Night Norwegian Fjords

AquaDame

DCL
Velkommen Ombord!

Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 11.32.28 AM.png

After considering this one for a couple years my husband and I finally bit the bullet (and have no intentions of waffling and cancelling this time like we did with the HNL cruise we booked for 2015...)! Who is with us?

AquaDame, thank you for starting this. We are on this one also. We were supposed to do an 11 or 12 night Norwegian last year, but Penny's boss was not happy about the timing, so we cancelled. So we are starting with the EBTA and finishing up with this cruise. We will both be retired by then. Really looking forward to both the cruse and meeting the folks here. Love the Magic!

I am in!!! My name is Linet and my daughter, she will be 17yo, and my mom are joining you on this cruise. We are from Puerto Rico and love everything with Disney on it. We are doing the Baltic Cruise this year, but can't do the back to back with Norway because can't take another week of vacation :( .

I have a reservation for my mother and I but not certain we will keep it. A couple of years ago we ended a short Europe trip with the 7 night Mediterranean cruise. Not sure we will have time on our planned itinerary in 2017 but I booked just in case - and hoping, so much to see, so little time (and $).

My husband and I will be on this cruise. We will also be on the northern europe cruise before this one. It is our first b2b cruise!
B2B's are great especially if you keep the same stateroom; no repacking. You also get to keep your wait staff if you like them for both cruises. Sometimes, I wished we could have kept our table mates as well. I hope we get to meet you.

B2B's are great especially if you keep the same stateroom; no repacking. You also get to keep your wait staff if you like them for both cruises. Sometimes, I wished we could have kept our table mates as well. I hope we get to meet you.
We are booking the B2B since we like our last B2B, make since to save on air tran cost spread over two trips.

AquaDame, thank you for starting this. We are on this one also. We were supposed to do an 11 or 12 night Norwegian last year, but Penny's boss was not happy about the timing, so we cancelled. So we are starting with the EBTA and finishing up with this cruise. We will both be retired by then. Really looking forward to both the cruse and meeting the folks here. Love the Magic!

Man, that must make retiring that much sweeter...! :) An early congratulations to you both!

I am in!!! My name is Linet and my daughter, she will be 17yo, and my mom are joining you on this cruise. We are from Puerto Rico and love everything with Disney on it. We are doing the Baltic Cruise this year, but can't do the back to back with Norway because can't take another week of vacation :( .

We are in the same boat - well, we could, but we have other trips planned and I barely shoehorned this one in! ;)

I have a reservation for my mother and I but not certain we will keep it. A couple of years ago we ended a short Europe trip with the 7 night Mediterranean cruise. Not sure we will have time on our planned itinerary in 2017 but I booked just in case - and hoping, so much to see, so little time (and $).

Hope to see you aboard! :)

We are booking the B2B since we like our last B2B, make since to save on air tran cost spread over two trips.

Oh, lucky! :) I think in the near future we need to stop trying to do so much in a short time and start thinking more about what makes sense financially... airfare just keeps going up! I remember paying ~$500 for airfare to Tokyo in 2005 and now it is going to be ~$1300pp at least!

We'll be on this cruise as well, 2 adults and 4 children :) Do we have a FE going yet?

Our family will be on this cruise as well! It will be my husband and I, our (then) 6 year old daughter and my parents. Very excited!!

Super excited about this cruise...I am traveling with my husband and 2 girls who will be 13 and 10 at the time of travel.
We are thinking of flying over several days early in order to spend some time in Copenhagen before the cruise.

I do not think anything has been organized so far. Congratulations on booking your first cruise. We have wanted to take this particular cruise ever since they first did it a couple of years ago. I hope we get to make this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter