Disney Magic July 13, 2012 2 Night

DH and I are hoping to book this cruise and celebrate our DD's first birthday. I am hoping to book soon but still deciding whether to do it or not.

Happy New Year everyone!
We've been a bit quiet here lately- hopefully everyone is still planning on going on this capricious cruise..... :dance3:

Hey everyone!

This thread has been very quiet. :rolleyes1

I just noticed that the prices of our cruise went up on Tuesday of this week. I was thinking of upgrading our cabin but I guess I'll keep the interior room. I still might see about upgrading at the port.

Is anyone doing a PTR for the cruise? I'd love to read some being this is our first trip on DCL. I started one for our cruise and our trip in November. The link is in the signature if anyone is interested. We are getting excited!!!!!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

We are thinking about going to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. It seems so expensive for just 2 nights. More than we paid for our 3 night and just a little less than our upcoming 4 night Bahama cruise in 2013.

I am hoping prices will go down. May end up leaving the kids at home with Grandma.

My sister is celebrating her 40th birthday in May. She can't do anything until school is out (she is a teacher) and I thought this might be a good birthday surprise! Plus convenience out of NY.

Hi all!! I'm not booked on this cruise yet, but I plan to onboard the Fantasy next week....so excited to check out the Magic!

We're booked on this - it will be my birthday weekend also (turning 48). I'm so excited! We're bringing my two daughters, age 11 & 14. Any other Dis kids on this cruise?

Hi all!! I'm not booked on this cruise yet, but I plan to onboard the Fantasy next week....so excited to check out the Magic!
Have fun on the Fantasy! :goodvibes

We're booked on this - it will be my birthday weekend also (turning 48). I'm so excited! We're bringing my two daughters, age 11 & 14. Any other Dis kids on this cruise?
My DD will be on the cruise but she is only 6. princess:

Hi everyone! DH Sulley and I will be joining you on this cruise! We thought it sounded like a fun thing to do, I've never been to NYC and we can easily hop the train up and back....plus, it's a quick getaway at the height of summer, so we did it! So excited!!!

We are empty nesters but still adore sailing with DCL!!!

Look forward to chatting with you!

Hi everyone! DH Sulley and I will be joining you on this cruise! We thought it sounded like a fun thing to do, I've never been to NYC and we can easily hop the train up and back....plus, it's a quick getaway at the height of summer, so we did it! So excited!!!

We are empty nesters but still adore sailing with DCL!!!

Look forward to chatting with you!

Welcome aboard!!!!! :wave2:

We are still booked too, my DD9 will be with us on this cruise! Getting excited as this will be our first Disney cruise and my DD's first cruise ever! :) :banana:

My DD11 and DS8 will be with us!

It's great to know that at least one other 11-year old girl will be on the ship! She thinks Vibe looks so much cooler than Edge that she's already jealous of her big sister! I hope there are also a couple of teens on board - it looks like a lot of folks are doing this as an adults-only cruise.

It's great to know that at least one other 11-year old girl will be on the ship! She thinks Vibe looks so much cooler than Edge that she's already jealous of her big sister! I hope there are also a couple of teens on board - it looks like a lot of folks are doing this as an adults-only cruise.

I'm sure they will be able to bond at the Edge :) Lindsey love it there, and also the freedom of checking herself in and out!

My husband and I are going, too! We thought it was a great way to get another cruise in with it being so close to where we live.

I am wondering what will be included in this cruise and what they might skip. Shows? Activities? Room Service? Fireworks? Does anyone know?

My husband and I are going, too! We thought it was a great way to get another cruise in with it being so close to where we live.

I am wondering what will be included in this cruise and what they might skip. Shows? Activities? Room Service? Fireworks? Does anyone know?

No idea..I would imagine there will be lots of things to do onboard though since that's all there is for our one full day out to sea....I'm just looking forward to being on board, relaxing! ;)

I'm wondering too....will there be a pirate night on our one full night...so many questions, and I have no idea how to get the answers! This is the first time they've ever done a 2 night?? Right?? I guess we will know closer to the time when the first 2 nighters get back...hmmm

Just booked our 2 night cruise. I'm so excited! We've vacationed at Disney many times, but have never been on a cruise. We're driving down from Ottawa Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter