Disney Magic July 13, 2012 2 Night

SFD998

Mouseketeer
Anyone else booked for the 2 Night Magic Cruise sailing out of N.Y.? With it being so close to home we couldn't say no. We decided to skip the verandah this time and see what an OV stateroom was like. We will be in room 7514.

Hubby and I are on this cruise to nowhere, leaving the kids at home with Gran!:cool1::cool1:

We are in 7072, which I am about 95% sure is the room we stayed in on our first DCL cruise 6 years ago.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

have a great cruise! :thumbsup2

I'm sailing!!!! I will be sailing with a friend and we are leaving the husbands and kids at home!!!! We will be in 7627. Anyone else realize we are sailing on Friday the 13th:scared1:?!?!? LOL

Let's hope a year goes by in a flash!!!

popcorn::

Hi there, we are cruising too, 8 of us in two rooms 7005 & 7007, we will be cramped but we are so excited 400 sleeps till we are cruising.

I'm about 90% sure we will be on this sailing!!! Our 10 year anniversary is July 12, and we can drive to the port....it's a win-win!!!! we will also be leaving our kids at home!!!:cool1:

I have it booked for me and my hubby as well..my only issue is that the Sunday may be the visiting day at my daughter's sleepaway camp. If it is then I will need to switch our date :(
I also booked 8/25/12 for the whole family so if I need to cancel the 2 day it really isn't so terrible.

I will be on this cruise with my Daughter, and two friends and their Daughters. I am in room #6317 and they are next door (can't remember their number's).
I am using this to hold me until the next 7 day cruise :0):cool1:

I will be on this cruise with my Daughter, and two friends and their Daughters. I am in room #6317 and they are next door (can't remember their number's).
I am using this to hold me until the next 7 day cruise :0):cool1:

Hi ya,
I was just wondering how old the daughters are. We will have a son 20 and a daughter 16, our friends will have sons of 15 & 13.

just came back from the alaska cruise - and booked the july 15th for the family - and will use the two day as a girls weekend before vacation - can't wait - wonder what they will do for food & shows - anyone know?

Hi ya,
I was just wondering how old the daughters are. We will have a son 20 and a daughter 16, our friends will have sons of 15 & 13.

Hello :). They will all be just turning 16, this is their sweet 16 gift, instead of a big bash. Maybe they can "meet" via facebook or e-mail before the cruise. :grouphug:

Hurricane Irene stranded us in NYC and caused us to miss our Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise, but we were able to replace it with this. We'll miss Castaway Cay, but this is closer to home, so it should be a nice easy trip. I'll be there with my wife and 9-year-old son.

Hi everyone:goodvibes I just booked this cruise for myself and DH and DD and a few girlfriends. We will be celebrating her Sweet 16 Birthday... DD liked this idea instead of a party. :cool1: Glad to see that there will be some teens on this cruise. I was worried that it would be mostly adults. lol But I'm sure DD and friends will have a good time. Looking forward to chatting with everyone till our cruise....

Hey everyone!!

We will be on this cruise too! Myself, my DW, my DD5, and possibly my DS2months. My wife and I were thinking of leaving our newborn son, who will be 11 months at the time, home because we thought it would be a nice get-a-way for our DD to have with us after having everything be about the baby for close to a year. This is going to be our first Disney cruise and my DD first cruise! :goodvibes

We're looking to doing this cruise also!

We usually go to NYC in July for our anniversary, and this might be just the wild card to keep us on our toes.
I've already made provisional hotel reservations for a planned stay if we cruise and if we don't.

We're looking at (if we can) either booking and keeping our fingers crossed for a military discount or booking with DVC points.

It will be interesting to see if we can pull this one off! Keep your fingers crossed for us......:goodvibes

my boyfriend and i just booked this cruise. we are 25, new to cruising, and not really sure what to expect!

DH and I will be doing this cruise, too! We're so excited, we love DCL and having them out of NY is so convenient. :cool1:

My boyfriend and I are also taking this cruise. It's our first cruise with Disney, and we're looking forward to trying it!

Well, we bit the bullet today and actually booked this cruise!

It will be our first time in a non-verandah stateroom, and we're really excited to be adding this onto our anniversary trip next year in July.
We're doing a 11B GTY stateroom, and for 2 nights we're hoping to not miss the verandah too much... ;)

It's going to be fun doing another cruise countdown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter