Disney Magic January 27, 2014

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to do me a huge favour. We have three kids. We are bringing our 2 boys with us on the cruise and our not-quite-two year old daughter is staying at home with Grandma and Grandpa for the week. We were really hoping to get 3 pillowcases signed for the kids, but I understand they are pretty strict about the limit of 2 per stateroom (unless there are 3 children in the stateroom).

I was wondering if anyone who wasn't planning on dropping anything off at Guest Services would mind if I used their room number to drop off our third pillowcase. It would mean that it would be delivered to your room on the last night. Maybe you could just put it outside your room in your FE (it's not too big) and leave a message for us to pick it up?

If anyone is willing to do this for us it would be super helpful. Or if anyone knows another way to do this?

I don't mind you using our room number for it. Do you know what time they drop these off at? What room will you be in? We will be in 8534. Is that a convenient place to pick it up from?

I don't mind you using our room number for it. Do you know what time they drop these off at? What room will you be in? We will be in 8534. Is that a convenient place to pick it up from?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I think I just sent you a private message. Let me know if you don't get it as it's the first time I've done that before!

Hello everyone,

Super Excited about this trip! This our first time on a Disney Cruise and we are looking forward to having a blast. We would like to be a part of the fish extender group and would like to know where to get the information all the information to join. Our stateroom number is 6303 and our family is as follows:

Me: mom-Kawana:cheer2:
Dad: Saville : pirate:
and Kennedy (3): princess:

Thank you,

The Small Family
(kw2739@aol.com)

Has anyone ever brought candles for their fish extender? I didn't want to say what I made but I see candles are on the prohibited items list.. I found the idea on Pinterest so I thought it had been done before.. Now I'm worried I won't get through, I spent a lot of money and now I have to make another gift

Thank you Colleen for organizing the Fish Extender group! We had so much fun!!! Until the next cruise...

Thanks to all of those on the Latecomers FE group and those who included us as well. Kids just LOVED participating in this for our cruise and can't wait to do it again on a future cruise! :)

Jarod and I wanted to thank everyone for the FE exchange gifts and for the work done on putting it together. We had a great time coming back to find stuff in our FE. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter