Disney Magic Iceland Cruise 2015

we walked around some more

We decided to grab some lunch at Biergarten.

After lunch we walked around some more

We decided to head back to the hotel now for some rest.

Got back to the room and I rested while dad went and saw where we were gonna head for dinner/beer crawl tonight.

Dad came back after a while and we both relaxed and then it was getting close to the meet up time so we headed to Warpigs Brewpub for dinner. Met a bunch of cool people we talked with on Facebook and let me say this was a amazing group of people and it was only some of them. At the place we ate it was BBQ stuff and it was great, here's some of what my dad and I got.

we all enjoyed dinner and got some group pictures.

We hit up a few bars on the pub crawl, but I can't remember the names or how many, but here are some pictures from it.

I want to say my dad and I headed back to the hotel around 10:00pm.

We got back to the room and got most of our stuff packed up for the ship the next morning and both passed out

LOVE!!! Lots of great memories and naturally I'm really enjoying your report and a trip down memory lane. Although, I think I've seen most of the pictures, lol, but love seeing them over and over. Copenhagen was so amazing and we were blessed with good weather too. You are right - we had an amazing "group" of people and so glad I can call several good friends now.

Looking forward to more :)
Heather

So we woke up bright and early today, there were some people from the cruise meet thread that wouldn't be making the bus that had been planned, so we decided to see if we could get on. And lucky we did. We got ready for the day and went to get breakfast after that.

we went back up to the room after that and got our things ready and got another picture of the view.

We headed down to the lobby around 9:30am and wait for our departure times which was 10:00am if I remember right, saw a few friends we met the day before. The bus got there and we all got on the bus and then it was off the the next hotel to pick up the rest of the people. Sorry can't remember what hotel it was lol. My dad actually recognized some old tablemates who were on the bus too, so that was cool. Now we were off to the port.

When we got to port we got our bags from the bus and then gave them to the porters, then we went to get in line, which was long, but could have been worse. We checked in and then found seats and waited for boarding to start. We had free wifi while waiting so I went on facebook. Boarding started around 11:30am so we got up and started to board the ship. We decided to get the boarding picture today.

We boarded the ship on deck 1 and headed up to deck 3 to get tickets for character meets and tastings. After getting tickets for all those we headed to Cabanas for lunch. Lunch was great and love that first one onboard.

After lunch we walked around the ship some.

rooms were ready at this point so we headed down to our room on deck 2.

We unpacked some and then headed up to the open bar at fathoms and met some more amazing people from the group, lots of fun and big crowd. On the way to the open bar also met Jeanne and her husband, so good seeing them again. The open bar was a awesome time and liked meeting everyone there.Next was lifeboat drill, so went to our station and did that. After that was sailaway party so went up for that and I think my dad did as well.

After that met up with dad and we watched us sail out of port some.

I left dad and went to change into nicer clothes for the night, not fancy or anything, then I walked around a little.

Went to see the first show of the cruise, in was just a act, but one I never saw, so it was cool. After that went to O'gills with my dad and we got drinks. I got a O'gills beer and chickens wings that are good

Next up was dinner so we headed there. We met our tablemates and servers tonight and they were all nice, we had hooked up with tablemates through Facebook. Ours ended up being Wendy and Sarah and Laura and Josh and they were all awesome. I can't remember our one servers name right now as typing, but one was Bradford who as good, not as good as Ana had been though. Got pictures of what my dad and I had for dinner.

After dinner we headed back to the stateroom and found this waiting.

I don't know what dad did, but he got one amazing shot

I went to the first night at fathoms and saw match your mate which was funny, saw DJ Matt as well and said hey to him and met some awesome bartenders and other folks at the bar. Let after a while and walked around some.

headed back to the room at this point

passed out rather good tonight

Awesome photos so far, can't wait till you post some port photos. I was thinking of doing this cruise but it's super expensive =(

Oh, we're practically room mates!! Had the same cabin 2070 for the Norwegian fjords cruise :)

Looking forward to the rest :)

Following along! I shall live vicariously through you since I know we will never be able to do a European DCL itinerary. It's so darn expensive first of all then flights for a family of four from Los Angeles...ouch!!!

I loved seeing the photos of your adventures pre-cruise! You and your dad together are adorably fantastic! DH would be jealous of your beer excursions. Their sizes look very generous. Wow!

We just got off Wonder and we LOVE deck 2 aft. Close to restaurants and beverage station and pools.

Can't wait to read more! :thumbsup2popcorn::

So this morning was our first port of call, Oslo in Norway.

Went to grab breakfast.

After that was the Frozen Meet and Greet we had tickets for.

We walked around a little and then went on on deck 4 to see use start to sail into port.

Next up for me was Marvel Meet and Greet, dad didn't go to this one.

while I was doing this dad was around taking pictures.

By the time I was done, we were just about docked.

we got off the ship and headed to buy tickets for the ferry over to the viking ship island thing.

We got to the little island and walked to the viking ship museum.

We got tickets to the museum.

we got back to land an walked around town.

We went to McDonalds and got wifi and some fries, finding wifi was a theme this trip. We then walked around some more.

we headed back to the ship.

I don't know what we did but here are some pictures from the afternoon. First pictures I took.

and here are some pictures dad took.

We both saw the show tonight and I think we also went to O'Gills again, though we might have gone to Keys. Went to dinner after that.

after dinner we both headed to the room.

I headed back out and went to the night club and to see some new friends. Met a few people at the bar tonight and we all chatted in the bar till it closed. Went to deck 4 to get some pictures.

called it a night after that and headed back to the stateroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter