• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney magic here on 12-4

2giddy4wdw

DIS Veteran
We were at DHS today and I lost my American Express card and my DVC card.

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFUL PERSON WHO FOUND MY CARD TODAY AND TURNED IT IN AT THE STORE THAT IT WAS LOST IN!!!!

My family and I went on the back lot tour, and afterwards I was buying a christmas present for a little girl back home. We did a bunch of other things and I was then making a purchase for my DH and DD when I realized that my credit card was gone. Went to lost and found and they didn't have anything. I went back to the only store that I purchased anything at today and they had it.

I really hope that the person who found it is a disboarder (or if you know the person who found it) You are my angel!! There is always a little magic where ever you are!!! Thank you for being honest and not running up my bill!!

I guess there are still honest people around. so good to hear that all was returned to you safe & sound-Merry Christmas!!:goodvibes

i would still call Amex and find out if anything was charged to it....

Just ot be on the safe side.

Thank you for all the good wishes!! And yes I checked, nothing else checked!!! It is sooo good to know there are honest people out there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter