• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Galley Tour

DisneyGirl8

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing the 7 night Western Caribbean on January 25th on the Magic.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if they do galley tours.

Thanks!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing the 7 night Western Caribbean on January 25th on the Magic.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if they do galley tours.

Thanks!!

We had a Galley tour on our WBTA in 2010. I believe it's only done on the longer cruises (that's when DCL is trying to fill up the time onboard with additional activities).

I did it on my last 7 day on the wonder! It was fun:thumbsup2

We had a Galley tour on our WBTA in 2010. I believe it's only done on the longer cruises (that's when DCL is trying to fill up the time onboard with additional activities).

In our experience, they typically don't have them. However, ask about them at GS. If they get enough people pestering them, they might have one. We've been on a tour on the Fantasy and the Magic. They like to keep the group small and for adults only due to liability and sanitation concerns so they tend to not advertise it.

On the Disney Magic back in May (Port Canaveral to Barcelona), we did a galley tour. Ask at Guest Services as soon as you board the ship. I did, and they put us down, and we were given tickets later in the cruise.....jonathan

Done it and got cookies and cakes at the end.

Us too!

Just ask at GS. As a pp said, it's not advertised but GS will offer you available time slots. Ask early on in your cruise.
I thought it was neat to see how things function behind the scenes. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter