• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic for February 15, 2015-7night

Did you book Playa through DCL or on own? I heard you can book on own for many of the same excursions at a lower cost with the same companies DCL uses.
Thanks

I booked DCL's Cozumel Beach Break for Playa Mia. I'm sure there's a cheaper way to visit the same place, but I haven't explored those options.

Love the idea of an aquarium in Key West. Thanks for that. And Cozumel is great!! Went in 2010 but our excursion got canceled so we just walked and did some shopping right there by the port. Loved Senior Frog's. May just make that my shopping day again.

Hi all

I couldn't figure out how post a poll on here so please chime in.

How many staterooms for our FE Group?
15-20
21-25
26-30
30- 40
40-50
50 +

IMHO I think the 21-25 is a good number. Not too big and not too small, just right. ;)
Again chime in as the average wins ok?
Thanks all

Anything more than 25 and I would maybe reconsider. That may be too much for me to handle and my husband may kill me. LOL

Anything more than 25 and I would maybe reconsider. That may be too much for me to handle and my husband may kill me. LOL

we just came off the Disney Fantasy and we had about 10 families in each group. That was a reasonable number. 25 might be too much, that could be over 100 people to buy for.

We just booked and would love to be added to the fish extender group! My 13 DD and I are already planning our gifts! Thanks!

We just booked and would love to be added to the fish extender group! My 13 DD and I are already planning our gifts! Thanks!

Welcome aboard :cool1: Please email me your info to the email in my PP and I will add you and get you access to the FE list.

Welcome aboard :cool1: Please email me your info to the email in my PP and I will add you and get you access to the FE list. We also have a Facebook page as well.

I did try to email you but it was rejected, are the last two digits 14 or 15? That might be the problem.
Thanks!

Did you get my email? Wondering how many families/people you plan to have in a group.

Thanks!

Hi all

I couldn't figure out how post a poll on here so please chime in.

How many staterooms for our FE Group?
15-20
21-25
26-30
30- 40
40-50
50 +

IMHO I think the 21-25 is a good number. Not too big and not too small, just right. ;)
Again chime in as the average wins ok?
Thanks all

I'm quoting myself, kinda weird :rotfl:
I only had a few respond and I know several on here have been looking at and preparing some FE gifts so please chime in to the cutoff number. Thanks all:)

Just booked this one. We love to join the FE.
We are me, DH, DD (14), DS(6), and DS (1) from California. * Age are time of the cruise.
Will love to get know you all. :cheer2:

Belac just emailed you my additional information. We are now booked and would love to be a permanent add to FE! Just ordered my men's gifts yesterday! :)

I have a fish extender problem! The problem is all I think about is fish extender gifts! I bought my men's gift at 5am the other morning! Every time I settle on another groups gift I think of something else!

I'm quoting myself, kinda weird :rotfl: I only had a few respond and I know several on here have been looking at and preparing some FE gifts so please chime in to the cutoff number. Thanks all:)

Last cruise we did 10 cabins and it was good but could have done more. I think no more than 25 otherwise it'll take too long to deliver and we'd need several suitcases to bring everything!

I have a fish extender problem! The problem is all I think about is fish extender gifts! I bought my men's gift at 5am the other morning! Every time I settle on another groups gift I think of something else!

I'm sorry to let you know this, but there is no cure for that, seriously no cure at all.
I got the kids gifts already figured out but I haven't decided if I would do separate adult gifts or a nice room gift. I can't think of anything for the guys, that is probably the reason why I would so a nice room gift, but I have a cute idea for the ladies, oh bother :worried:
BTW if you search FE gifts on here you will be reading for hours but some great ideas, and yet I can't think of a mans type of gift. There is no cure for that either.

I think 25 cabins is a good cutoff point. It we get more interest beyond that couldn't we just set up a second list?

I think 25 cabins is a good cutoff point. It we get more interest beyond that couldn't we just set up a second list?

We could do that. It would be easy enough. Be it part one and part two.
I could do lists of 25 and simply copy the info of those who are willing to go further in increments of 5. Just need to know who wants to go further than 25. We are at 17 SR now, total of 60 people, that includes 31 adults 4 adult children and 25 kids under 14 yo.

We definitely have to have a cut-off date to accept FE members like a month or two before cruise so we all have time to get our gifts done. Remember holidays are right before this one so people will be super busy maybe opt for the 2 months before like December 1st.

I'm willing to go further :). I will give to as many ppl as we have on the cruise. I find the experience of putting together than FE's soooo much fun!! Thanks for the organizers for putting this all together!!!

25 is good # . I might go little further. But 30 will be my most since we have to fly... and charge for suitcase we have to add in.
For cut off date, I will be ok in first week of January. Even I decide what the gift will be I would not start until after holiday anyway.

It is all good. I am about to start working on my FE gifts. I just have to have a total number and an extra large suitcase to put all this in. I guess I'll do all the generic parts and then the personalized part after the cut off date. I am guessing if someone doesn't gives names you don't personalize those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter