• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic during trip planning - worth sharing

PrincessRora

Mouseketeer
DS and I decided to do "Tink gifts" for my niece. We had a list of what we wanted - PJs, autograph book, beanbag, purse, and a lightchaser. With only a week to go, we had everything but the lightchaser. Our Disney store just wasn't getting them in. This was an important gift, as my niece is really young, so there will more than likely be very little "Please, I want that" going on. However, we know by experience that light up toys will catch her eye and she'll want one for the parade. We wanted to have one for her before we got there. Anyway, we were at the Disney Store the other day, exchanging some things my DS had bought for a beach towel. We asked once more if they were getting any lightchasers in soon. The manager said she didn't have, but when we wanted them by. We explained. She told us she had bought a whole bunch in bulk and she had several princess ones. She volunteered to bring one back in, return it, and allow my DS to by it for her daughter. We were so surprised, and so thankful. She'd made one of our Disney wishes come true, even if it was a small one.

wow 1 week left. Lucky.
Wish I could be there everyday. You were even more luckier to get a lightchaser at this stage of the game.

Have a good time!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter