Disney Magic- December 18, 2015 Sailing

tigger0215

<font color=deeppink>I Currently am a proud owner
Just wondering if anyone will be making some MAGICal memories onboard the Magic December 18, 2015 sailing with us!

I know it's SO far away.. but it is never too early to get excited about your cruise!! :beach:

Just wondering if anyone will be making some MAGICal memories onboard the Magic December 18, 2015 sailing with us! I know it's SO far away.. but it is never too early to get excited about your cruise!! :beach:

My family is booked on this cruise! I am so excited, because it will be our first Disney cruise. We will be traveling with our 9 year old son, 7 year old son, 5 year old daughter (all ages at the time of sailing), my husband, his mom, and myself.

That is so exciting! Welcome to the group! Guess it is just us for now :)

We have 3 families within my family cruising. Me, my mom, dad, two sisters (22 and 20). My aunt and her husband, my cousin and her husband and my cousins sister (25).

Can't wait! Its too far away!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

WooHoo!! So happy to finally find this thread! We are also booked for the Magic on Dec 18, 2015. Sooo excited!!! :)

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We are excited about going on the magic this december. We are taking my parents and it will be their first disney cruise. I am so excited for them as they love disney and really want to make sure it is a magical experience for them!

tigger0215
I know it's SO far away.. but it is never too early to get excited about your cruise!!

Never too early! This will be our 3rd and we are looking at meeting some families to do some magical fish extender experiences over the holiday with us. anyone have more information about this

:santa:

My family is booked on this cruise! I am so excited, because it will be our first Disney cruise. We will be traveling with our 9 year old son, 7 year old son, 5 year old daughter (all ages at the time of sailing), my husband, his mom, and myself.

You are going to love it. This will be our third and we can't wait! Way better then Disney world!

Very excited to have booked our very first ever cruise and a Disney cruise no less !!!

We love WDW and have decided to add a cruise to our Christmas stay. There are 4 of us sailing - me, my husband and grown up (ish!!) kids (Alex who's 22 and Lydia who's 18).

We won't be telling the kids till we get there, we never managed to surprise them before so decided that we will this time (if I can manage it!!!!).

Any help, tips and advise would be very welcome and especially about how we can join a 'fishing' group which sounds like a really fun idea!!

Jo :cheer2::cheer2:

Hi Everyone!!! We just booked this cruise today!! We are super excited! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise!! We are a group of five: Myself, my husband, my mom, our son who will be 5 and our daughter will be turning 7 during the cruise!!! I know it's still so far away but that gives us plenty of time to get to know each other and learn everything we can about the Disney Magic!!!! Happy New Year everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter